• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TB, you're constantly dying. you only ever exist for a single instant before you die and are replaced with a slightly different copy. continuity of consciousness in just an illusion. every time you take a breath, every beat of your heart, every time you go to sleep, you die. the only difference between every day death and body death is that when your body dies a slightly different copy of you doesn't replace you anymore. but really the difference between a dead thing and an alive thing isn't that great

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Death represents finality

People fear it so much because they don't what they have at that moment all taken away

Truly, though, death doesn't have any objective meaning attached to it. It just is. We evolved, as organisms, to learn to hate death as a natural instinct that would allow us to reproduce and keep the population alive

The gift of human sentience allows us to perceive everything as anything and realize the true subjectivity of constructs like love or belonging. We realize that these constructs are emotionally propelled and realize that everything just exists in a way that left us with a way to look at it one way depending on how it made us feel

I don't fear death, but, like many others, I sure as hell won't embrace it

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

Well something is going on here and I don't want it to stop. I feels like a continuous stream of consciousness. You are talking about the depressing thoughts of Buddhism with that dying every moment thing. Anyway I can remember my immediate past and prophesize the immediate future so that makes me have something the dead body doesn't. 

Here is an old drawing of Rena. I said FFF but from my current perspective it looks pretty good. Really got those child bearing hips right there. Anyhow I forgot to draw pants. She is not naked.  

Anyway bre I would like to continue discussing this if you aren't tired of it ready. I need a Breakthrough or one of my major points of depression will stick forever. Anything is possible so I may have an afterlife? It might be possible? I. Daoism you meditate a lot to get an afterlife otherwise you die and cease to exist so Incase that is true I better get on it. I could die at any time

IMG_20230124_154259296.jpg

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

17 minutes ago, TB said:

Well something is going on here and I don't want it to stop. I feels like a continuous stream of consciousness. You are talking about the depressing thoughts of Buddhism with that dying every moment thing. Anyway I can remember my immediate past and prophesize the immediate future so that makes me have something the dead body doesn't. 

Here is an old drawing of Rena. I said FFF but from my current perspective it looks pretty good. Really got those child bearing hips right there. Anyhow I forgot to draw pants. She is not naked.  

Anyway bre I would like to continue discussing this if you aren't tired of it ready. I need a Breakthrough or one of my major points of depression will stick forever. Anything is possible so I may have an afterlife? It might be possible? I. Daoism you meditate a lot to get an afterlife otherwise you die and cease to exist so Incase that is true I better get on it. I could die at any time

IMG_20230124_154259296.jpg

If only I could draw like this

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

It shouldn't take long if you know what you are doing. Though knowing what you are doing art wise is very hard. If you have a lot of expendable cash I recommend buying marc brunet's art school. It is about 500 dollars but he always has a sale going on so it may be more like 400. If you can't get that, I can try to help you if you have any questions. 

I meant to say can't get that not can get that 

Bre if you don't want to continue talking about the afterlife can you let me know so I am not constantly anticipating your response

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

45 minutes ago, TB said:

Bre if you don't want to continue talking about the afterlife can you let me know so I am not constantly anticipating your response

sorry, i didn't realize you were waiting for me to respond. i was just busy with other stuff and not checking lotpw

1 hour ago, TB said:

sure, an afterlife is possible. and if you want to believe in an afterlife, who am i to stop you? however i really don't see how the existence of an afterlife would help you with depression. however, if there is an afterlife, nobody knows what it is actually like, and anyone telling you that you need to do some specific set of things while you're alive in order to experience the afterlife, or experience a better afterlife, is scamming you. i could tell you that you only get to the afterlife if you give me lots of tithes while you're alive, but that's obviously bullshit

-Me

I see. I can't come to terms with ceasing to exist. I don't even know if I would want to come to terms with that. It may make my life better a little but always being able to see/be my Eara and Tayomi and have Rena come along too is too awesome to not give up on. I guess I'd be tb's form in afterlife I guess and Tayomi and eara would be separate people. 

Bre do you believe in an afterlife? You believe in a god so I would think so unless to are those rare people who believe in God but also believe we cease to exist after we die 

Also I grew up believing in an afterlife and when I figured out not everybody believes it's true I freaked out and then more evidence crossed roads with me saying the brain is everything and there is no soul etc. I just was so disillusioned it caused me to have a very painful depression

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

i believe in goddess, but i don't believe in an afterlife. once you're dead, you're dead, as far as i'm concerned. in the principia, it even goes as far as to talk about how your soul goes to the void after you die, but i don't believe in the void. if you are thinking in terms of souls and concepts and metaphysics, then, in my view, when you die "you" go to the realm of aneris, that is, the realm of things that don't exist. but that isn't really an afterlife as much as a different way of thinking about death. i think that the concept of an afterlife is a scam to distract you from your current life, to force you towards certain actions that will supposedly help you in the afterlife, or to make you feel less bad about dying. i think a lot of discordians have similar feelings

i guess you could theoretically create an eristic afterlife using a hodge/podge transformer, but good luck finding a fifth dimensional chaos matrix just lying around

hodge_podge_transformer_render_by_toa267.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi80YTZhODMyYi0yZWY0LTRkNzktYjQ5Zi1jNGY4NTgxMWVkNmMvZGR1czc3LTg5OWIyZThkLTcxYmUtNDdlZi1iYmRkLTM4MzU4MTRiYjZiZS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9ODk0IiwiaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04OTQifV1dfQ.v6YvkhA0BwZx8McuvQeS9rtQ10cV8jyV5ICCvMFzPb4

-Me