[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

55 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

you don't know that; other animals may also care about meaning. elephants are known to grieve for their dead

I meant complex meaning first of all, feeling bad about your fellows dying is something we see in tons of animals, it may as well be instinct. I meant humans are the only ones that get caught up in this illusionary world of meaning we create for ourselves, and I'm rather confident in that being a clear fact. Not even dolphins or gorillas appear to hold particularly complex thoughts to the point of distracting themselves from physical reality

I dunno if that means they're all physically incapable of it, though. Feral humans (well, I only know of children) don't appear to think particularly complexly either, so maybe all a dolphin or gorilla needs is the right societal influence around it and they just don't have that, lol

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm confused. I was raised vaguely christian. My dad was a jehova's witness but he isn't anymore now. My mom just said she believes in a higher power of some sort. My friend had super religious parents so I went to christian camps a lot. Anytime I visit my aunt or my friends parents I had to go to church on Sunday. They make God sound good and loving and perfect, but if you read the bible he is nothing like that. 

So I don't fear hell some much anymore because the bible is frankly just silly. But I was saved just Incase Christianity is real there are Christians who say once saved always saved, even if I turn away. 

I want an afterlife where I can be reincarnated well, it used to be my chars but now I think I'll just take this cat form or new cat form if I design myself a bit to not copy orin. 

I like this discussion what else do you got to say?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I just wanna say that if reincarnation is real I just wanna stay with Phil in the next life. 🥰

I wouldn't mind running into most of you guys at some point either! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I see 

The thing about reincarnation is that you lose all your memories so it is similar to ceasing to exist. That's the trouble I had with becoming eara or Tayomi in the next life, because I want to be them so I should have their thoughts etc. But I need knowledge of this life to remedy the existing thing which makes me not fully them. I think being TB saves me from that problem

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Yes it does. So in the after life I will look like my pfp and have all my life's memories  

It's not wishful thinking it is 100% true

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko