Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YouTube is the instant ramen of video/movie platforms

Easy to set up, great range of tastes, a wide appeal to lots of people, practically free, et cetera

Now that I think about it, YouTube has a lot of similarities to Instant ramen

Edited by ringgggg

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

I cried, 10/10

i know that it sounds silly when you aren't the one who experienced it, but for me, it helped me appreciate the world a bit more. most of the time when i see people's footprints, i can wonder what sort of person they are, but i never meet them. but here, i was able to see who the creator of these prints actually was. it was a small moment, but impactful. and it's difficult to convey to someone who didn't experience it themselves, but i'm just being genuine and keeping it real, even if noone ever understands truly

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I'm reminded of a really, really old episode of the Winnie the Pooh cartoon where Poo and Piglet find two sets of footprints in the snow and decide to follow them. After a while they see another pair of footprints join them so now they are following 4 sets of footprints. Then a little while later they see another pair of footprints so there are now 6, then 8, and so on. Until eventually someone points out the obvious: they are walking in a circle and tracing their own footprints. 😄

Good evening everyone! 😊 I hope everyone is well tonight!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

37 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

i know that it sounds silly when you aren't the one who experienced it, but for me, it helped me appreciate the world a bit more.

I was just lightly joking, not making fun of what you said or anything. Making fun of that is the same as making fun of someone for finding watching a sunset special

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

46 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I was just lightly joking, not making fun of what you said or anything. Making fun of that is the same as making fun of someone for finding watching a sunset special

i wasn't really offended, i just figured you were poking fun at how it was a seemingly trivial moment, and i wanted to express how there was actually something somewhat profound in that seemingly trivial moment

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me