• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Completely unknown quaint little Touhou arrange from 17 years ago that I may be the last surviving person to listen to

There's a few of those actually, I'm just surprised anything from IOSYS could be this unknown

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I had first seen the concept of a tulpa maybe 2014 in a creepy pasta. I then found tulpa.info back then maybe 2015 but I didn't make an account and just lurked. I chose not to make a tulpa though and just found reading the stuff to be fascinating. I eventually for forgot about it all for a year or so. I was desperately depressed though and remembered about tulpas. I considered making one to help with my depression anxiety and loneliness. I deliberated for about a year before finally deciding to make one. I was super excited and happy for all cool things tulpas can do like access to subconscious or impose etc. And when they talk it isn't a voice in your head you actually hear them. I literally thought my tulpa would know Japanese because she can access the deeper parts of the language side of the brain. 

Out of my OCs I chose Rena to be my tulpa because she already has a caretaker personality and is strong. Tayomi would be tkk mad and mean. Eara would be depressed and anxious herself so that doesn't mix well. Rena is happy and nice and such, so it was her. There was also possibility of my oc hasars being the tulpa but I kind of wanted to make a tulpa of the opposite gender. 

Anyhow I hope that explains it 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko