[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

idk I haven't been outside. Last I checked it was snowing but that was yesterday

I forgot Eara's tail

For as much as I love boobs I can't draw them very well...

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inside cats should have at least their front claws declawed entirely (back claws optional, usually it's just easier for them to keep their back claws for a reason or two and ours have never really scratched anything.. except us, jumping off our laps)

Also you don't usually bathe cats? Ours has kept herself clean for like 15+ years just fine with not a single bath, though she does throw up every so often if we don't comb her excessively, so be prepared for that

A cat won't straight up die or something living in a small house, but I imagine ours has only stayed so perfectly healthy for this long because she has a big house to run around at high speeds and does so daily lol

Same for rabbits, if you treat them like cage animals they'll just be unhappy and probably die a lot sooner than a rabbit given plenty of space.

The biggest thing with cats over dogs is that you don't have to let them outside to go to the bathroom constantly, but I would still feel bad for a cat being cooped up in a tiny house for many years

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2 hours ago, Luminesce said:

but I would still feel bad for a cat being cooped up in a tiny house for many years

This place is big enough for me to pace back and forth constantly so maybe they could still run through it from end to end?

Also it may not be many years. They would their first year or two then I think I would hopefully have moved to a better place by then. Hard to tell. It depends on how dilligent I am with my drawing studies. Need to make extra big cash aside from my job or even make so much I can quit it. Oh man that's the dream. I'll be so happy the day I quit my day job to do art full time. That is so profound

also I am having trouble peeing. I feel I have to pee but when I go to do it I stand there and nothing happens... I had to run water out from the sink to get it to finally go

Also is it not bad to declaw their front claws? I thought they liked to scratch on cat jungle gyms or whatever they are called. Those weird building like scratching posts they can climb on

It's also weird that a small home for a cat could be a bad thing but for a human it has been called cozy?

Also the first place I thought I was going to get was actually really small. The rooms weren't that big. This place has basically the same amount of rooms, but the rooms are fairly large. So maybe my place isn't as small as you think. In fact I think I'll take pictures and show you

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

They look a lot larger in person. For some reason my phone camera shrinks them. It's like it has a narrow field of view or something. The bedroom is the smallest room 

I just realized I forgot to buy a toaster

IMG_20230127_215751432.jpg

IMG_20230127_215806590.jpg

IMG_20230127_215851159.jpg

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Cats need scratching posts and such if you're keeping them indoors with claws since they never get- stop double posting grrr

- since they never get worn down by doing typical outdoors stuff. If you get their front claws declawed they do actually still just run their paws down things occasionally, it just isn't necessary to dull their claws anymore

A human isn't cramped living in the tiny space all the time just because they live in the house, they get to go outside still. And maybe they don't run around outside like the cat would, but they would be healthier if they did..

I'm not google don't ask me about pee problems, all I can say is "drink more (filtered/clean) water"

And yes you can move with a young cat and they'll adapt to the new place, though cats and dogs learn behavior for the rest of their lives in their first couple years, so if one got used to not running around too much they probably wouldn't in the future, I'd guess

(the biggest thing is getting them used to being handled while they're young - if you adopt a 3+ year old stray for example they'll probably never be comfortable with being held)

edit: perfect cheap house, looks like crap it doesn't cost much but also has a good amount of space, nice

if a cat ran around that house they'd be slipping and sliding everywhere though, carpet is much easier for them to do acrobatics on

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I unleash lumi's wrath

and i see. I thought you knew everything lumi

also I wasn't really asking for help for the pee problem, more like just stating random information that's happening to me because why not

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I am literally not a doctor

I'm just good at googling things, but I usually won't just google stuff for people

I'm bad at googling. I often never find what I'm looking for. I'm not asking you to google for me though

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko