Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a good way of thinking about it!

My host is very happy because his team is going to the Super Bowl. 🏈 As for me, I'm just happy to be here, hanging out and waiting for April 7.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Why a hedgehog specifically? Did you try googling "pet rat"?* They're still plenty cute, and a fair bit more cuddleable than hedgehogs lol, but more importantly not that many cage pets are totally nocturnal like hedgehogs. A lot are more up for sporadic activity outside of their exact personal "middle of the day", so you really chose a difficult one

*Edit: Apparently the breed of rats made to be pets is literally called "fancy rat" lol, so google fancy rat I guess

(And again, I know a mouse is a little more generically cute, I just recommended fancy rats because they're a bit bigger, bit longer lifespan, bit smarter/more sociable)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I just saw a video of someone washing their hedgehog and it made me want to have one because washing the hedgehog will be great

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Fancy rats are very cute! 🐀🥰 Don't underestimate their intelligence either, they are as smart as dogs in some ways! Also, much easier to take care of than dogs, but they are just as social and require a lot of attention.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Oh, that one article also said fancy rats are less likely to bite than mice too.

I feel like there's a clash between your wanting a pet that's good for cuddling, and the fact that your sleep + work takes up most of a day, meaning they'd be left alone quite a lot

I know you can't cuddle a fish (more than once), but have you ever gotten to stare at an aquarium before? I meant it when I said it's more hypnotizing than flames, namely because they're all alive and doing their own things

Having a small crab or shrimps with them is fun variety too, and apparently shrimps actually help keep the tank clean lol, didn't know that

I'm not talking like a lame goldfish tank, to be clear, more like

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.