[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

The half life of effexor it 4 hours. That means it is completely out of your system in 24 hours. The doctors in the emergency room that told me it is impossible to feel withdrawals that fast are stupid or have never read a thing about effexor and assumed it was the same as all other drugs.

If I"m forced to take an antidepressant, I'd at least like it ot be something with a longer halflife, like lexapro perhaps. I tried lexapro as child and didn't like the weird sensations it gave me. I also beleived it was making me less emotioanlly responsive to media which I hated because I like being touched or moved by things. Idk if it would do that again if i tried it today

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh lol that wasn't necessarily a response to you, it was just something I randomly wanted to say that was on my mind at the time. I miss getting to see a psychiatrist twice a week so that adjustments could happen faster. Do I have to get hospitalized just so I can fix this effexor thing without having to wait weeks or months? Since I'm a tempt it may be okay for me to miss a week, idk. A coworker asked for part time employment and apparently got it, so I can too because why would they deny me that.

Anyhow I"ve had to call off work twice because of effexor so I hope they listen to me next time.

Also it kind of sucks gabapentin worked really good for anxiety like once then it stops working. phooey

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Kawaii darou? 

IMG_20230131_202548850.jpg

also ringgggg you said how do you visualize? I learned to by roleplaying a lot

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

23 minutes ago, TB said:

also ringgggg you said how do you visualize? I learned to by roleplaying a lot

Picturing the drawings I make of them in my head as they were initially drawn, then animating them with different expressions

Like watching a TV show in my head

I'm good with faces but not much else. I really struggle when I try to put the base of a head over everything, so I normally just stick to faces and let the imagination do the rest

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

I awake to a slow day comment again lol

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

This, on the other hand, has certainly been a slow night (But I think that's normal, at least when Miri isn't around)

Making some progress on not just the model-creation tutorial I've been on for nearly a year now, but more importantly (and extremely related) my various negative thoughts and feelings tied to both effort and, today, choosing to do things I know I logically need to do to gain skill but feel bad about continuing for little to no short-term results. It's a little surreal being back to working on direct mindset/thought pattern shaping so intently again, but I think I'm making very real progress already

Anyways, going to lay in bed where it is significantly warmer and play my DS now, though I'm not sleeping soon, but I dunno if I'll get back on my computer before I do

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.