• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

protip: occasionally pull people in from handshakes into hugs, to keep them on their toes. especially if you don't know them well

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I've been getting a lot of praise at work lately. Perhaps I'm gonna be the employee of the month lol

Also lol bre 

Was helping a new person out. 

Thought of stuff I wanted to say while working but I forget it once my break comes 

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Good evening everyone! 😊

7 hours ago, TB said:

I realize I made a milestone yesterday. Up until yesterday the only time I've ever shook a hand is when someone puts their hand out to shake. Yesterday for the first time I put my hand out for someone else to shake

That's...actually kind of big for someone with social anxiety! 😁 Good going TB!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Thank you so much Simmie 

Though uh...  So today I saw about 3 or 4 unusual thgs. One was an orb that was orange on the inside and blue on the outside. It just appeared out of no where. Them it flew off in super speed. 

I have 2 theories. 

That was a 4 dimension person interacting with the 3rd dimension 

The other is I'm slowly developing schizophrenia. My dad has schizophrenia and my dad's mom also had it. I'm in my mid twenties which is about where it is most common to get. And having family members with schizophrenia means you have a higher chance of getting it. 2 family members like a dad and a grandparent exponentially makes the chances higher. Kinda scared but at the same time I don't care though I probably do care because it might not be fun having schizophrenia. Also I heard a strange voice slash sound that came from no one around me. 

Many of my (hallucinations) are of higher dimensions creatures

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm just wondering if I'm approaching doom. I  am not neccesarily  self diagnosing. I fear talking to  a professional because they will just give me a high dose of an anti psychotic which will ruin my  life

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Definitely not good symptoms, though as always you're on so many medications it's impossible to say what's natural and what's them, IMO.

At the very least it would be very good to lower your medication count before starting to take an antipsychotic/add another to the list...

(Antipsychotics can be fine, they don't just "ruin your life", but stacked onto everything you've already been taking, that is not optimal)

Anyways, for memory, I was going to recommend making an effort to recall all that's happened each day up to the last time you recalled to. So if you wake up at 8AM and do your first recall at 10AM, you do your best to go through everything that happened from 8 until 10 in order. Then if the next time is at 1PM, you do your best to remember everything that happened from 10AM to 1PM, and so on.

The timespans are completely customizable and bigger is not better. If you struggle to remember most details at durations of over an hour for example, you should lower it and do them more often. Also if you simply want to get the most health benefit out of this exercise, you could also decrease the durations. Doing it every 15-20 minutes would be very good for your memory and brain health as well. Obviously it's okay to forget sometimes and you can't remember what you can't remember (though trying anyway is important), the exercise is just about doing what you can do, and it'll improve over time. Like dream recall, yes.

I read about this technique a long time ago in an article that said it helped prevent alzheimer's and stuff like that, though I don't know how to search for it anymore. I recommend it to anyone who has memory issues, though even people with good memories can practice it and simply ramp up how much detail they expect from their memory, and it's a brain exercise like any other (but probably better).

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.