[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Ctrl+H if you want to try and salvage them

I've pretty much never made a mistake that cost me all my tabs, I guess you'd have to open two non-incognito windows and then close the one with the tabs?

My secret is I have never opened a second non-incognito/private window in my life, literally all of my searches and such happen through "Ctrl+Shift+N *starts typing*"

(You can do the same with Ctrl+N but no + I hate having a history of searches and saved cookies for random sites I click on from results)

Anyways, with never opening 2+ non-Incognito windows on Chrome, any time I've "lost my tabs" I could click the top right dots icon and History -> Restore recently closed or something

I think that might not show up if you had two normal windows with tabs and closed one, though

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ctrl h didn't work. And what I do is sometimes I want to separate quickposes tab so I can do gesture drawings while having youtube in the background, but then I will close the main tab and then there is the single quickposes tab left and I'm like dang it, if I close it and open it again it will just be this single tab

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

If the History thing doesn't list a ton of tabs you can bring back in a single click then RIP I guess
(only talking about Chrome though, don't know how Firefox handles this stuff)

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

RIP then

Use Private tabs and never open more than one non-Private window, lol

Maybe make more Bookmarks?

Anyways I'm going to bed, gn

Edited by Luminesce

TB, if you click the three lines on the top right and go under history. If it doesn't show up in recent history, click recently closed tabs. Restore previous session might also help if you closed all of your tabs at once.

Edited by Gloomynoon
i hope you read this by refreshing the page or whatever you do

Hi Gloomy, despite my activity I am actually an activity feed browser and saw your PR post

Also you just recommended exactly what I did earlier and TB said wouldn't work lol (but replaced "dots" with "lines", I imagine that's Firefox and it just works exactly like Chrome then)

Also also, actually going to sleep now, got distracted by Discord discussing nuclear energy being really important to un-fear-monger and other stuff

Edited by Luminesce

Yeah see... Losing sleep quality over some silly nuclear energy topic...

Yes, hi Lumi. I guess that's neat to know. From my understanding TB doesn't check activity she just talks here.

"You just recommended exactly what I did earlier," Something of the sort, it was lost because you rambled about Chrome's binds instead of providing helpful rambling. You could've suggested that TB looks up and learns Firefox's hotkeys if you were going to talk about how you use hotkeys for browsing. I don't expect you or anyone to look up anything for her, just give her some helpful ideas of what to look up or where to go.

You actually confused me for a moment because you started talking about private tabs for some reason. It almost made me think TB is using private tabs when she probably is not. Which makes it hard to provide help.

Have an okay sleep I guess.

Edited by Gloomynoon

I feel like you missed some of what I said? I talked about Chrome, but I know how Firefox works more or less so I offered it as Firefox advice (that's the same as Chrome) as well, the only thing that might differ is the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut for opening a new Incognito window

- Yep, but for some reason Ctrl+N is still new window in Firefox... But Ctrl+Shift+P for a new Private window. No idea why not just use Ctrl+Shift+N like Chrome

Edited by Luminesce