[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I see

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you see lumi? 

Also I think my fungies are working I was able to read without spacing out nearly as much as I do. I took one fungie last night and one this morning. I wonder if they will continue to work more. I am happy I got them. 

They are lions mane mushroom gummies 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I saw that Bre had not responded for hours and might continue to not, so I took one of Bre's common posts for last postingness

And uh, I guess it's good if those are helping you, but I didn't see any real talk about them from a bit of googling and they seem kind of dubious. No comment past that, I guess

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I haven't seen anything dubious about them. I've always heard anywhere I look that they are good for you. At best they help a lot with cognitive function at worst they are just another antioxidant to add to your diet of antioxidants. I thought so anyway I could be wrong but I have no other explanation why I could casually read the book I'm reading without having to reread almost each paragraph at least twice

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Time to strap in to write an imminently-big essay about a tulpamancy concept I've explained many times before

Edited by Luminesce

I want to see it where you writing at? Was there. New thread I should know bout? 

The author of the book I'm reading mentioned west Virginia's Bhavana society as one of his favorite retreat centers. I can't wait ( I can because I got to get some things straight 8n life lol) 

Thrilling kyouiko standing doing nothing. How do you make the picture not so yellow and ugly? It there a way to with the phone or is it my lighting? It doesn't look yellow like this irl

IMG_20230316_233504218.jpg

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

30 minutes for a giant, perspective-changing essay on tulpamancy and identity in general - new record! Usually that takes us 45-60 minutes.

https://community.tulpa.info/topic/18607-is-tulpa-me/

I remember when I was hunting for alien thoughts or even audible words. I got them sometimes but it was unreliable and dubious as to if those were even Rena anyway despite being alien thought. Tulpamancy is so hard and miserable lol

One day I'll have like a month long meditation retreat where I do hardcore tulpamancy forcing so I can manifest Rena as a perfectly real manifestation of a person. I'll do it in a castle in england. The fortress of hanzabar

Tomorrow marks 1 year since my friend roleplayed with me, (The other friend not the trc one) it sucks I wanna play but they just never want to. It was so fun

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

You'll see I noted a recent thing for us to mention in that post - that seeking "alien thoughts/feelings" is basically an RNG crutch that may just never happen for some people (and may be un-recreatable even if it does, too). Your tulpas will start to sound and feel different naturally as you develop tulpamancy in your brain, if all goes well. I never started with "alien thoughts/feelings" for my tulpas - I definitely did a ton of forcing for Reisen (by accident) before I started to feel like she was actually plausibly a separate mental entity. And of course "these days" (as in from literally year 1 forward) my tulpas' thoughts are impossible to mistake for my own or each other's.