• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The important thing is to consciously think for a moment about what you should do next instead of starting another, lol

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I played a star wars game. Idr the name I think cuz I paid little attention... Fallen Jedi order I think. It was on sale for 90%. Been a while since sitting down and playing a single player game. Kind of nice. And Rena was there 

So technically I excercised, meditated, and drew today. That's like the big 3. Well what about japanese? Oops uhh... I can do 5 mins of that before bed right? well anyhow I did very little of everything. but it is still something right? Idk what perspective to take because when I think "Oh, at least it was something" I feel lazy. But for building habits its all I need apparently.

I think I will watch spy x family again finally

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Accidentally didn't look at the forum for 7 hours (partially because I was doing IRL stuff for a few, but still)

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Congrats on doing IRL stuff, Lumi, this is an important step in your life!

Well the "IRL" stuff in this case was talking to family and checking computers for a weird problem I'm (and apparently just my brother are) having (Googling is giving a captcha and saying there's unusual traffic from our IP basically)

I'll inform you guys if I ever find something to do regularly out of the house, but to this point I've got nothing and no interest, lol. Not where I live anyway. If I lived somewhere with some nice nature then I'd probably go on walks/jogs.

--

I was cleaning out some of the old junk files in my various My Documents folders that I've been ignoring for years (there's not that much, I just rarely delete things), and I found an old "Quotes.txt" from 2014 with some standard "People all see reality differently"-type quotes, but I just noticed the last one's attribution:

The ideas-about-reality are mistakenly labeled "reality" and unenlightened people are forever perplexed by the fact that other people see "reality" differently.

- Principia Discordia

Looks like I was learning Discordian teachings likely before even @Breloomancer was, lol