[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

Yeah, being productive for only a short amount of time isn't optimal and it would be better to do more. But at least appreciate the positive difference in achieving this amount vs wasting all the time and never being productive at all

Every step is necessary to get to your destination

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe today I'll eat pizza

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Looking at residual april fools content

I didn't see much. Just saiyan scholar uploading a movie trailer for dragonball super and then also uploading a video stating that GT is being remade with an official manga to go with it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

My brother started watching One Pace around episode 630 (a cut-down version of One Piece) while I was at episode 720, and less than two weeks later he is at episode 755 while I am at 765

He's gonna pass me 😢

Good evening lovely people! 😊

Yesterday a big storm came through and knocked out our power for about 24 hours! ⛈️ So we weren't able to come online and talk to anybody! But it's back now, so that's good! 😊

Phil is a big wrestling fan so we're about to sit down and watch Wrestlemania together. 🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️ 😁 (I'm not that big of a fan myself but I like some of the individual wrestlers and more importantly I like hanging out with Phil when he's having a good time, so I'm excited!) No spoilers please if you've already watched night one! (Not that anyone here is a wrestling fan, as far as I know)

The silver lining of not watching live is that we can just skip through the ads (there's A LOT of ads in wrestling these days) and any matches we don't feel like watching. 

Also, only five days until 🤰 becomes 👩‍👦 😁😁😁😁💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!