[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I see. I already have everything I need in my mind? Cool

I still feel compelled to read at least a little though, maybe even just as an activitiy to pass the time when I'm taking break from being productive.

My keyboard is harder to type with right now than before. It is getting sticky again. Hope I can get money soon so I can buy a new one. I'm scared of if my dad will pay me or not on the first and if he does if he will pay his cousin the rent. Which btw I guess she gave him a 2nd chance so as of now my dad isn't moving in with me unless he screws up again this coming month.

Does the positive thinking thing apply here? Hmm... Get rid of thought of anxiety of money and replace it with... The only thing I can think of is that I don't have to pay my rent right now, and I don't have to pay my internet bill as far as I know atm, so worry about it only when the time comes that I need it.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

when positive thought doesn't make sense, make it productive thought instead

you don't have to be happy about part of your life that is problematic, but you can at least think productively about it (like thinking about how you can improve it/what you should do), instead of despairing/wasting time and stress feeling bad

Tewi for example doesn't feel negative anything whatsoever on these sorts of things, her only thinking in response to problems is about solutions, prioritizing actions that need doing, etc.

the rest of us are a little less methodical but the concept remains

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

I already am doing what I need to do to get money I think. I have an appointment tuesday regarding putting out applications for jobs so hopefully something comes from that. I'm a little concerned again because I've never got a job through applications before. I only landed them because of a temp agency and because of friend recommending me (that backfired)

Just have to have faith I guess and believe the coach or whatever you would call him helps me well with getting a job successfully. I don't know how productive that is or not

I just got back my results of my recent evaluation. It says on here my Full-scale IQ is 84....... Am I borderline retarded? What is a Full-scale IQ? How can this beeeeeeee unless I misunderstand this paper.

I also scored a 5 on autism test and 6 means likelihood of autism, so I am close I guess.

Also says my reading and spelling skills are strong and above a 12th grade level as well as my reading comprehension. I don't feel my reading comprehension is that good though... It says my mathematics is at a 6th grade level. I'm surprised it is that high, I feel I can't do 6th grade math. I left long division problems and some multiplication and maybe even addition blank or wrong. I realize I'm worse than I rememered at math as I'm not sure I can even do multiplication or addition anymore when the numbers are high enough. I left all algebra questions blank too. Idk how I'm 6th grade level I should be like 3rd grade

It says I may have schizoid personality symptoms. That's what you have lumi/lucilyn right? It also says I may be inclined to be either autistic or cognitively confused. Whatever that means. Also that I may have some behavioral eccentricities and may be perceived by others as different

I thought this was an adhd evaluation but apparently it went into a lot of other things. It says I do have symptoms consistent with ADHD, predominantly inattentive type. And that is may be beneficial to see his psychiatrst in order to determine if any ADHD medications may be beneficial in assisting him with attention and concentration. Idk if that is an ADHD diagnosis or what. It seems wishy washy, but so does everything on this sheet. It talks in a way that just implies or says I seem to be a certain way instead of it being concrete. Idk if it is just always spoken that way because this is a soft science or if I don't seem to have these things.

But still IQ of 84... what test did I do so bad in to get that lol. I thought I did relatively well except for the math. Hmmm oh well

My display port was delivered today. It works so I am able to have my monitor and tablet at the same time finally! I feel like my monitor looks different now but I can't put my finger on what it is. I don't feel like checking back and forth to tell

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

6th grade is when you learn pre-algebra which is just algebra but super easy, like 23 - x = 17

according to the top result of a quick google about average full scale IQ, 80-89 is "Low average" and 90-109 is "Average"

anyways, you are what you are, but more importantly your brain can be improved (our friend has linked studies about IQ and how education and especially learning-how-to-learn-well can raise it)

it's hard to put into words, but higher-IQ thinking mostly just entails thinking less fluff and more clear/well-founded thoughts, and having good prioritization of what to think, being quicker/more open to finding correct answers/thinking productively and being less stuck in default assumptions

Basically, don't be stubborn in what you think, be creative and open to finding better answers to things (including/especially minor things, in day to day life's thoughts, not necessarily just the occasional time you google a question or something); don't wallow in unproductive thoughts (negative ones, thoughts like "It's useless/there's nothing I can do/I'm totally screwed"), recognize when there's nothing more you can do about something and let it go until when it's relevant to think about it again; when you don't know or are unsure about things, try looking up information (from well-established sources) that helps build your mental foundation for dealing with life; and take care of your body & brain's health with exercise and decent diet (+ vitamins, though don't worry about the dosage so much as getting them at all, consistently - and tbh, remember taking 1 extra gummy vitamin every so often will never hurt)

brain plasticity is important to brain health and to learning, and you can look up tons of different things that aid brain plasticity/neuroplasticity, but in short, engaging your brain with new experiences/things that require thought and general processing power

doing things like figuring out how to solve a new type of puzzle does count, though the tricky thing is that eventually once you've gotten good at it... it stops engaging your brain as much and so stops counting as a brain plasticity aid, lol. But that is simply how our human brains are, they need new stimuli all the time to stay healthy

random example just for fun, we discovered & became fond of nonograms a year or so ago, which you can play (as well as like every other similar puzzle type on sister-sites linked on bottom) on puzzle-nonograms.com

click the magnifying glass to zoom, click the gear and "Night Mode" 6 or so boxes down if you want

rules for each puzzle type are on the left

the rules can be complicated to understand when first reading them, but figuring out what they mean counts as using your brain! there are also video tutorial links under but try them yourself first unless you're truly lost

for nonograms, you should be able to understand the basic rules by looking at this completed one:

image.png.9ded555870f75769c376efadfa17b4b0.png

other ones I recommend are Pipes (the easiest, though "Wrap" versions are a nice difficulty increase), Sudoku (simple-hard, kinda boring), Minesweeper (great but better on any other site, even just google "Minesweeper" and set it to Easy or something, but be aware it's really loud) - and while we haven't tried most the other weird ones, we did try Heyawake, which seemed complicated at first but is actually simple and just had a few rules to learn first, and it was super fun for a day or two before we started playing bigger sized ones - turns out Heyawake as well as almost all these puzzles can get MUCH more complicated to play when they're bigger, and we stopped playing Heyawake after learning you need some ridiculous multi-step strategies to solve them (this will happen in like Minesweeper and nonograms and stuff too, though most the rules are kinda fun to figure out, like eventually you notice "Oh, if this happens like this, then this is always this")

it's normal for logic puzzles to be super hard and to get stuck by the way lol, you just gotta keep running through the logic to see if there's any "Aha, this has to be this because it can't be that!" type tricks you can find, and there are probably Youtube videos describing tricks if you need them but again, defeats the point of trying to exercise your brain if you go to that too early

but yeah logic puzzles are just a miniscule example of the countless things that count as exercise for your brain's plasticity, like as another random example, visiting new places IRL counts, or learning math or any skill like how to play an instrument, and so on and so on

possibilities are endless, basically just don't get stuck doing nothing/the same stuff over and over forever

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Thanks. I'll check some of that stuff out I guess. I think it said I likely function at an average IQ range though for some reason, so idk why my IQ is so low anyway. I don't feel like reading through it again right now to see though. Man my mind feels defective now all of a sudden. I can't remember what I was going to say.

I'm struggling to write this message. I hope my memory doesn't completely fail me again like that one time.

I thought pre algebra was like 8th grade. And 6th grade was like fractions or something.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

uh, I think we definitely covered "pre-algebra" in 6th-7th grade here, but looking back we could never tell what the difference in pre-algebra and just algebra was, it just seemed like a smooth spectrum of easy to complex, like most math

oh and, "full-scale" averages several things together, so your bad math score probably lowered the average a bit since you said you scored high for reading and all

btw, learning math really does count fully for what I just talked about & could actually be useful in your life compared to nonograms and stuff lol, so don't ever count out tackling some basic math that you're iffy on (and progressing further from there if you want)

Edited by Lucilyn

I wish math didn't give me such anxiety or whatever it does to upset me.

I don't think the math or reading counted towards the IQ score but I could be wrong. They made me do like puzzles and stuff for the IQ I think. Though I kind of hope the math was what lowered it because I don't want to feel deficient normally.

I should probably try to figure out how to do basic math again... I'm not sure how you learn about that again. I guess just google?

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Back. The length of my meditation sessions are getting longer. I was able to go 27 minutes today, and it felt really good to know progress was being made. It’s not an hour, but it’s still more than I was used to doing beforehand.

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe

math stuff is so easy to look up these days, google for various things gives multiple beginner-friendly math sites, and then Youtube videos are also an option and explain things well

y'never hear about people doing it, but learning math in your free time is a very admirable activity

20 minutes ago, ringgggg said:

The length of my meditation sessions are getting longer. I was able to go 27 minutes today

Congratulations

4 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

y'never hear about people doing it, but learning math in your free time is a very admirable activity

I could never imagine doing such but I guess I might now

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko