[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

It's weird: Outside is literally the wrong color. Are you seeing the effects of this where you are TB?

Update: Wow, outside is EVEN MORE the wrong color!!! This is so strange! Yeah, we're definitely not taking a walk today! You can even smell the smoke!

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear god Simmie! Some suggestions... If you can try and breathe through a mask or in some cases get a wet towel or something similar and try and breathe through that or keep it over your face sometimes. Even if you don't feel the effects of it the smoke can still be effecting you. trust me I know from experience. Sorry if I sound bossy but I do honestly care for your safety and I get like this in those situations. So please try something like this just in case. I would hate to hear that something happened to you and Phil. I actually had a scare with someone I know on discord having the need for heart surgery and I was almost crying when I heard. (They've got a new heart now but it is still possible for it to reject them...) Sorry if I sound selfish...

S: = Sasha

Aly: = Alyssu

Hada: = Hadayaki

Z: = Zakiel

A: = Alex

Zen: = Zen

Those are good suggestions and I'm happy you're thinking about us! 😊 Thankfully we have an air purifier here, and we didn't have to spend much time outside. It's just so strange how different everything looks under this haze; it's technically a sunny day but it's as dark as if it were completely overcast, and everything has a strange orange glow about it. At least we can spend the rest of the evening inside and hopefully it will clear up or the wind will change directions in the coming days!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

That's good but I would still suggest the wet towel, as it helps keep moisture in your lungs. Smoke can harm you by drying your lungs out.

(edited)

I need to get back to reading dragonball super and dragonball multiverse. What are you reading?

I feel like declaring that I will work on tulpamancy in an intense way again in my PR or something but I don't know if doing that makes it more likely or less likely that I'll do it. How does that work again? I feel like I've heard an argument for both results

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Hmmmm well so far I've read about ten manga in a two day period... Let's see... I'm currently binge reading one's called, Reborn as a monster, Damn reincarnation, Noble Reincarnation – Blessed With the Strongest Power from Birth, My Civil Servant Life Reborn in the Strange World, World’s Strongest Troll (I also am on the look out for reborn as an sss-rank goblin... lol), and dungeon odyssey. Previous one's that i can list are... i reincarnated as a dragons daughter, and Disciple of the lich or how i was cursed by the gods and sent to the abyss!. at least i think those are the names. Theres heaps more but It's hard to remember when the names are as they are lol.