[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Well it turns out my friend does have deep rock galactic and has put in 38 hours in it. They said it is a fine game but that is can get repetitive and grindy. They don't seem too excited about it, so I am not sure if I would play it much if they aren't that interested

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's grindy in a weird sense - unlocking things really doesn't take any time, and you certainly can't have fully explored all your options by the time you unlock the next thing. But the game does play forever just for levels and cosmetics with no practical use, just to give people a feeling of making progress when they've unlocked everything. I'm at like 250 hours and my level is not even 1/4 what people I play with frequently have on higher difficulties, so whether it's infinitely replayable is up to how much you enjoy the game I guess - I play it for the co-op and to fill the social craving I get for games, since games like TF2 are frequently ruined by people who want to make the game as unfun for everyone else as they can (and TF2 is still Leagues above ..... Overwatch), whereas in Deep Rock I can simply keep getting better and better to improve my ability to clutch out dire situations where my team needs my help. But yeah, whether it's a 20-30 hour game or a 200++ hour game is just taste in games

I'm going to go play it now, I think

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I hope you have fun

For some reason my excitement for videogames has kind of died compared to when I was younger. The most fun I have in games lately is fighterz with my friend or tenkaichi 3 with same friend, but I moved away from them and have bad internet now so I can't do either of those.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Not playing video games as much isn't a bad thing as long as you're doing something fun or productive in that time instead (and not just being bored or sad or something). Video games are like the default filler for when you aren't doing something else in your life that's fulfilling you at all

I might know a thing or two about that

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 hours ago, Srn347 said:

As if a lack of money has ever stopped anyone from getting robbed by cultists.

no, there were cultists on discord servers who said that they gave up on the tulpamancy community because there wasn't any money to be found there

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

capitalist cultists... they're really just capitalists, who all follow the cult of money