• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those pictures really help explain things! We've created similar images in paint to explain things, with me represented as a green blotch and Phil as a blue blotch. Kind of like this:

image.png.f454c94ee2a28e8ad555020b1a7b7176.png

But I think it would be more accurate to draw both of us as having tendrils spiraling out into the gray matter and occasionally overlapping and intersecting with one another.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

That makes sense, to say everyone is a circle or a simple blob is probably inaccurate. Ranger and Gray imagined themselves as weird stringy corals with a lot of gaps in between, and parts where they just connect to each other. A very cool picture but definitely a lot more complicated and harder to understand.

Ranger has other paint pictures saved on our computer, but they make less sense out of context. Like this one-

ThreePartSwitch_6-15-20.png.0be6d668a8feaad80d57657caa252c78.png

The entire point of this picture is just to say that Ranger and Gray don't know who is switched in or out until after they finished switching. Not obvious just by looking at it :3

Hello!

I'm Evergreen, one of the Shadow System bois. I like hanging out and giving warm hugs ❤️

Cat/Gray is my host and Ranger is the co-host.

I would have never guessed what that one meant, but with your description, I think I can sort of understand it. For some reason I imagine a fighter pilot getting strapped into the cockpit, all while being hailed over the radio by the control tower asking him to identify himself. He flips the knobs and switches getting everything ready to go, and finally when he's ready he responds to the tower. No idea why that popped into my mind or if that makes any sense at all!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!