Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone woke up late, didn't they?

Yesterday during advisory my ex friends said they wanted to have us all go into the counselor's room to talk things out. Trease and I decided to co-front, since he's more level headed and deals with stress better. Their tone when they asked me suggested they wanted to make peace, but given all that's happened, I decided to wait to see what they said before deciding what I'm going to plea. They decided to go through the route of "you're attention seeking, manipulative, a liar, and to blame." They didn't acknowledge any of their own blame. Instead they went and betrayed me. Elliot, someone I trusted, someone I loved, trusted enough to tell him even about tulpas, even about Layy and I, because I trusted him, and he said he would be there for me, always. Elliot betrayed me. He said I was just attention seeking. They tried to say I was manipulative, and while I may have accidentally been, they were so much worse. And so I called them out. I wasn't in a mood to take their bullcrap, so with Trease keeping me steady, I laid out at least a bit of what I really thought and felt. I called Andrew out for being manipulative by nature, to which he agreed. Now, we were on a time crunch, because school would be out in half an hour, so I didn't want to really get things going. No, I plan to do that today. Looking back, it doesn't take an expert to realize they gaslit me, through and through. I had my fears, my anxieties, and I told them about them. But they didn't go away. Normally they do. But they didn't. They worsened. My friends told me I was overthinking, I was crazy, that it was all in my head. I hoped that they were right. But bit by bit, little by little, I learned just what they've been thinking and feeling. And you know what? I was right. I had the hard, hard read on them. But they caused me to question myself, to question what I was seeing and what everyone was telling me. So today, I'm going to expose them. Not to anyone else, but to themselves. Because you know what? I don't think they're angry at me. They're angry at themselves, because they know I'm right. I remember, Elliot and Kayla one day in a vc talking about how Andrew's relationship with his girlfriend is manipulative. Yesterday, Andrew brought up me talking about him and his gf a lot. It seemed to be his main point. For some reason, he thought I cared about it more than I actually did. It was clear it mattered to him. What irked me was Elliot sitting there, in silence, acting like I was the only one saying those things. I admit I was wrong to say things about them, but at very least I told Andrew about my concerns. I didn't talk behind his back, I told him upfront. Yet they had the audacity to say that I was the one running from my problems? It's sickening. Sickening, but pleasing. In some sadistic sort of way. I'm going to reveal all the endless lies. Let the truth be shared! Their silent cries, how could they deny? (Yes that was a twewy reference) Elliot admitted to me that he didn't see any of their friendships as lasting because they don't share many interests. They'll reap what they sow eventually. Today, though, I'm going to set the record straight. I am guilty, yes. But I am not solely guilty. They are just as, if not more guilty than I am. Do they seriously think that I was faking this whole time? That I wanted to act like some anxious wreck? Do they not realize, that I was onto them this whole time, and their dishonesty led to my further worries? They each have a reason to distrust me. An incident. One. Isolated. None of which were intentional, all of which were months ago. But apparently, because of those 2 or 3 times, they haven't trusted me at all, this whole time. Meanwhile, they said they did. I trusted them. But they didn't trust me. I couldn't force them to trust me, of course not, but they need to realize that if they had been honest from the get-go, just as I was, and mind you, I even told them it was new for me to be so upfront and honest and open, then things would've been a helluva lot better. They weren't. Instead, they lied to me. All of them. For months. They called me crazy. They gaslit me. But I'm stronger than that. I'll get through it, no doubt. They can't break me. I know there's people that care about me, and I was too blind to see that all along. I have no clue what note to leave this on except be careful who you trust, and go with your gut. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

As Alpharad Deluxe would say:
"You're too smart to be gaslit haha"

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Haha so true kning

alpharad deluxe is weird to me bc I feel like the intentionally shit advice they give and such genuinely helps y'know? like it makes me realize what I shouldn't do or smth. plus it's funni haha heehee 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

If I made a game

It would be Quest 64

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Fair 

Choosing what element to invest your level-ups into, gaining cooler stronger spells of that element or combinations of other elements you've also invested in, and being able to play however you want with a bunch of cool magic

There's so few games that are anything like that (And yes, I played Magicka like 10 years ago)

Haven't played either but I really should. 

Quest 64 is a very dated N64 game, and Magicka is like the number one "Better With Friends" game of all time (mostly because you can attack each other, but also because there's combinations you can do)

The world sorely needs more cool magic games