• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmh

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Sorry, hi, been playing and am still playing Deep Rock Galactic

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

we refunded it lol

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Well weeee... are now at 300 hours in the game. Not even close to bored yet, either

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Good morning.

For those who would've been curious if they knew to be, Lumi asked Tewi last night what to do as he couldn't even motivate himself to switch, and Tewi recommended listening to music to improve his mood in order to do so (And he did, listened to a song we associate with me).

Failing keeping up pretty much any other plan, we should really self-medicate with music more often. It can really work wonders

I am going to complain about my brother. feel free to skip this, because it's probably not very meaningful to any of you

Spoiler

my brother is perhaps one of the worst people to debate with that I have ever met. if you say something that he disagrees with, he will dig his heels into the ground and say whatever random bullshit he can come up with to justify his disagreement. there is a precise moment when you can tell that all hope of having a reasonable conversation is gone, because you can hear as his tone of voice hardens, and you know that from then on anything that you say to disagree with him will be taken as a personal attack. and i am unable to say a lot of good points because I know that if I did, it wouldn't result in him changing his view, but rather he would just get even more upset, because I guess he feels like if his view is wrong then that means that he is wrong

it interferes with normal conversations. a lot of the time, I have to seriously censor myself from dissenting from his opinion too much, because I know that if I do, he will turn it into an argument, and then he will end up getting upset and storming off. it happens a lot when we talk about politics, but even with more abstract things like the existence of free will or whether or not hypothetical aliens are justified in their desire to genetically alter human babies. earlier today he said this to me

"bioengineering human babies is like doing surgery on intersex babies to change their genitals. why do you think we should do surgery on intersex babies to change their genitals?"

and I was too impressed by how many logical fallacies he had stuffed in that sentence to give a proper response

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

I am going to complain about my brother. feel free to skip this, because it's probably not very meaningful to any of you

Hide contents

my brother is perhaps one of the worst people to debate with that I have ever met. if you say something that he disagrees with, he will dig his heels into the ground and say whatever random bullshit he can come up with to justify his disagreement. there is a precise moment when you can tell that all hope of having a reasonable conversation is gone, because you can hear as his tone of voice hardens, and you know that from then on anything that you say to disagree with him will be taken as a personal attack. and i am unable to say a lot of good points because I know that if I did, it wouldn't result in him changing his view, but rather he would just get even more upset, because I guess he feels like if his view is wrong then that means that he is wrong

it interferes with normal conversations. a lot of the time, I have to seriously censor myself from dissenting from his opinion too much, because I know that if I do, he will turn it into an argument, and then he will end up getting upset and storming off. it happens a lot when we talk about politics, but even with more abstract things like the existence of free will or whether or not hypothetical aliens are justified in their desire to genetically alter human babies. earlier today he said this to me

"bioengineering human babies is like doing surgery on intersex babies to change their genitals. why do you think we should do surgery on intersex babies to change their genitals?"

and I was too impressed by how many logical fallacies he had stuffed in that sentence to give a proper response

My sympathies

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]