• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening, I have 2 purring cats sitting on me so typing is hard.

Also I had 2 tupper dreams in the past days, sadly the 'realistic' type where tupper is only mindvoice. I was scolded for doing something dumb so it was as realistic as it gets.

I just remember dreaming about my mom I think but I forgot all the details. I was on a streak with character dreams for a bit though

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Cats suddenly left to do cat things outside.

I also dreamed I was tested COVID - positive at an airport by putting saliva on a microscope glass slide and sticking it in a lump of mozzarella. It started seeping red liquid which was an indication for a positive test. My parents' test mozzarella gave off yellow liquid so it was negative. It was very confusing and I had no idea what to do after being tested positive.

There were several vivid dreams but my dream recall is terrible lately. Especially with several consecutive dreams in the morning. Really need to get up and write down everything immediately.

Hmm mmm mmm...

Is it weird that I'm the only one in our system who has issues with their personality? I would say "public image", but I think my image to others just reflects my self accurate-ishly.

I like myself when I'm around Lumi, or just most times when I'm not fronting maybe. I felt good for hours after we switched, but then.. I just automatically default to this more serious and negative mood. I don't even get why, I don't think I'm unhappy just because I'm not around Lumi, but there is correlation at least. (And to be clear, I tend to be more serious and negative than Lumi, so it's not like I'm just drifting towards the brain's default state or something)

Anyways, I don't like how I'm known, which is directly tied to not liking how I am. I have no idea how to change personality-defaulting though. It feels like we should be able to, because you know, tulpamancy, but I'm just not sure.

Maybe I just have to... try? Purposely keep myself from thinking or saying too-serious or negative things? It just happens so naturally once I've been fronting for a while though, I don't get it

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I had a dream where I was elected to be god emperor to restart humanity and had to work together with other world leaders including gandi and hitler

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko