[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I just finished 3rd made in abyss movie

as my great aunt would say:

JEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   JEEESSSUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd ask if that's a good exclamation, but we know enough about Made In Abyss to guess it's bad

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Phil generally wears shorts from May to September and long pants the rest of the year, of course there's exceptions if it's unusually warm/cold. I like to imagine myself with very cold-resistant legs so I wear shorts much later into the fall and much earlier in the spring! 😁 And of course in our wonderland it's always warm enough for shorts (unless we want to imagine it's winter for fun)

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

people and their shorts. rena hasn't worn them either

and it is an exclamation of... a mixture of emotions lol. i'm both inspired and filled with wonder while simultaneously being utterly horrified. i recently watched let's play of puppet combo games that involve mass murder of children and ripping fetuses out of pregnant women to wear their faces and didn't expect that soon after i'd watch something even more disturbing than that

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Ehh, that's technically what happened, but if you're talking about Blood Wash, the game wasn't really gore-y at all and it's only the concept that could've been disturbing IMO

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

blood wash and christmas massacre yeah

they have a campy stylization so it isn't as mortifying as the concept I suppose

bondrewd though... I can't believe he just... yeah lol

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

And I don't know what the movie you just watched was like, but Made in Abyss is at its worst moments 100x more disturbing than Blood Wash could ever hope to have been