Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning.

We're taking advantage of the fact that we sometimes don't become hungry after waking up until we eat, to not eat as much. Our calories are ending up high enough from snacking by the end of the day anyways, but going 6-7 hours of the day without eating definitely takes a lot of the risk of overeating out of the equation

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I used to do that too. I should try again

Also my therapist wanted me to think of good things about myself. I have to talk to her again tomorrow. What do any of you think is honestly good about me?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I guess I need as many things as I can think of, but it is easier to hear other people's honest opinions because I can doubt my judgement of myself. I don't even really think I'm that good at drawing and aversive to calling myself an artist, but people seem to like my stuff for some reason I suppose

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

There's usually one very big thing people like you never, ever consider:

You've lived and are living a VERY hard life, struggling through much more than most people. You're not weak for that, you're strong.

Related - we're very impressed with all the things you've managed to accomplish despite the mental hardships constantly in the way. Your artistic skill of course, and also the amount of Japanese you've learned (far more than us, and it's still one of the things we're proud of about ourselves lol).

Actually, y'know, that's the whole point of your therapist telling you to do this lol. People having a hard time in life tend to do the opposite of respecting the effort they go through in life, instead putting themselves down.

We like to think of it as playing life on hard mode, or with challenge modifiers

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 hour ago, TB said:

Also my therapist wanted me to think of good things about myself. I have to talk to her again tomorrow. What do any of you think is honestly good about me?

you are one of the most agreeable people I know on the internet. a lot of people, when presented with the anonymity of the internet, become very annoying, but you don't, and I think that there is something to be said for that

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me