• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

goodmorning 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

looks good! 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

You're easy to talk to. However, you shouldn't look to others for validation, you have to look to yourself for that, because at the end of the day, who matters most to you? You. Uhhhh yeah food for thought 

Okay. It's just my therapist wants me to come up with good things about myself but it seems better to get others opinions. Like I don't want to say I'm humble and have no one agree about it lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Yeah, but no one knows you better than yourself. You can't live like that, relying on the opinions of others for everything. 

I guess it is a mixture. I think only the opinion of myself or only the opinion of others would be bad, so I thought I'd get both and try to logically formulate what is correct about me

Also when it comes to interaction, it is others who have to tell me I am pleasant or not as I can't know how I make others feel lol

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

That makes sense but I still think it's silly that you led into that question to begin with.