• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Giving one-on-one advice is stressful because you feel strongly obligated to satisfy that person, so you have to take time out of your day to figure out what to say and imminently end up answering extra questions after, all the while no one else could be helping but you

.... Well, that's how we feel, anyway. Much nicer to ask in public where people can answer and also stop talking whenever they want without obligation

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

uhh same but I don't care either way lololol 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

TB and I were having an entirely different conversation, I guess

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

TB you're a sweetheart. 💚 I can think of plenty of nice things to say about you but the whole point is to be positive and think of them yourself. Surely you must realize that we all like you for some reason! 😁 We all haven't gone crazy in exactly the same way or something! 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Simmie is being a sweetheart as usual. This place would fall apart without her </3

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

thank you <3

Yeah Simmie that is very sweet. I'm glad you all like me then. I often just fear or feel like maybe I'm secretly hated by everyone sometimes lol, and eventually am just trying to become comfortable with the idea of not being liked because making myself not fear being not liked is too hard unless I get constant positive reinforcement, which I get a decent amount perhaps, but I guess AvPD sucks monkey nuts

Most of my "good" qualities I feel can be interpretted as bad. Like my determination to never give up on drawing despite the immense suffering it has caused me and any logically person would probably have given it up, but that isn't an option for me. Same applies to tulpamancy a bit unfortunately too but I owe Rena her existence and a good one, and I want her around. It is just I naturally suck at most things.

Therapists like to try and say I am nice, but am I? I am just conflict averse so I am respectful, but I let people walk over me and it just builds up until a violent angry explosion happens, so no I don't really think that is a good thing, if that is what it means for me to be nice. There are probably many other things I could go through

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko