[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I'm doing okay. Nothing too stupid has happened so far, watched a lot of berserk, and drawing second commission. It might be almost done actually. I have strong sense of "I'm really making someone pay for this?" As I am not pleased with it's quality though but not all my drawings reach the idk what to do next stage at the same time.

Spoiler

image.png.33242c2d05332329534d2492d195974a.png

Like all my tricks have been implemented and it looks like... okay

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 151.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

For random viewers, I feel like the rough squiggly mouth plus the very bright/contrasting eye colors is dangerous because it brings to mind low quality art

Though since this is a commission - if they requested eyes like that or you're going off of an OC or something, that could still be what they want, so don't take my opinion on it

Gonna add a background?

Edit: The palm under the green eye looks too wavy when the image is small like that, wouldn't hurt to smooth it out I think so it doesn't contribute to the "low quality" feeling of the mouth/eyes

Also not saying those two things are low quality - kind of on your commissioner for asking for childish eyes like that

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I took the two-colored eyes to represent some kind of duality within the character, and pairing that with her expression and pose makes it look like she's fighting an internal battle; maybe between darkness and light or sanity vs insanity.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

They asked for their character to be in distress similar to this

Spoiler

image.png.004d90b1ab4aa31635934f8783bf5de1.png

I'm just mimicking that I guess, so that is why it is squiggly. I'm not sure how to get it across in a way that I feel good about though but I have to finish it somehow. I just sent them a finished version to see what they think now. I fear it isn't liked though since they are slow to respond

Spoiler

2142956602_561.thumb.png.eaf8e45a7d340c0f8f9b01fca9084da0.png

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I hear if someone doesn't like the commission you make for them that you die instantly

That's why you have to constantly strive to improve your art skills, so that you don't die

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

oh

that's a bummer, but good news they seem to like it this time i think, so i got off lucky this time

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

You survive another day! 😄

Phil and I have only commissioned art once. It was CM on this forum, and we liked it a lot! Sad that CM hasn't been here for a very long time now, hope they are doing well.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Yeah hope they are well. They draw really good

The dysphoria of waiting for money to be sent. What gene is this that activates these hormones lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Bartering is absolutely ingrained in human DNA, the stress of making sure you get something in return for your input was very relevant until the most first-world of societies (and obviously is still relevant in random instances here and there regardless)

6 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Sad that CM hasn't been here for a very long time now, hope they are doing well.

They changed their name to something I forgot, but I saw them around at least once some months ago (no I can't be more specific, sorry)