[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Broham I go to a paramilitary school, I literally do ~30 pushups a day. That's on top of what I do in my free time. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you do extra working out I don't think I've ever heard about it until now

And I don't underestimate the drive of hardcore DBZ fans

I have 0.7 hours of games played in the last two weeks on Steam, which is the lowest it's ever been in a decade excluding when I went to work fair stands for a couple weeks and maybe when Smash Ultimate came out

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yea I don't talk about it much bc ig I don't feel like it matters to the convos much lol. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

(edited)

I was joking about the crying thing but thanks for being sensitive anyway

When I had a space to do it I used to do 100 pushups a day listening to dragonball music. It felt fantastic. I love pushing my body to very limit trembling to do last pushup with epic music in background and I feel like goku having to give it my all to save the universe and then get up again to do it again never stay down

Now I'm pudgy and back to eating snacks (confectioneries)

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Change thy habits, get built, become your hero 

(edited)

I will if I can get into environment I want. So I am trying to change that atm. I hope things go well so that it is able to in a reasonable amount of time

Well there is some habits I can change before hand too, like removing habits of eating sweets. They are copium though for me

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

that's fair yea. 

Oh yeah, apply to your local dairy queen. It's super easy. Like, seriously. 

My nearest DQ is an hour away lol

Also, apply to your local anything, it's probably not that hard

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

My nearest DQ is an hour away lol

Also, apply to your local anything, it's probably not that hard

Well yea but relatively speaking working at an ice cream shop isn't hard at all. But yeah apply to everything 

1 minute ago, PsychoticDoc said:

I'm not big on pushups and stuff, I prefer good ol' benchpress and shit. get stronk

Yea I prefer more practical exercises, which is why I've been a fan of things like parkour and ice skating.