Jump to content

[Game] Last one to post wins!


Pleeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

now I'm remembering that frog statue I wanted to show you when I took walks where I used to. idk why I never took a picture of it. sorry

Creation for creation's sake.

 

More of my drawings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 123.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Luminesce

    5823

  • Breloomancer

    28549

  • Bear

    7753

  • IceCreeper909

    6566

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No frogs?

Hi! I'm Miichu, Miri's tupper. I am the main fronter at the moment but hopefully we'll reach a 50-50, someday. I love nature and helping people. Our Progress Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I reckon we have frogs I just don't see them but I hear them croak at night

Creation for creation's sake.

 

More of my drawings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I often see them when i go swimming in ponds. I catch and release (without hurting them)

Hi! I'm Miichu, Miri's tupper. I am the main fronter at the moment but hopefully we'll reach a 50-50, someday. I love nature and helping people. Our Progress Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

Lumi used to catch lizards as a kid and he'd cup them in his hands and maybe let just their head peak out until they stopped trying to get out, and then he'd just pet them and they'd fall asleep in his hand

(well, 80% of the time, the other 20% they'd just instantly jump out of his hands when he opened them)

 

eventually he'd have to lightly scoot them off and then they'd run like one foot away but they definitely seemed to prefer warm hand 

 


I don't think we would catch frogs, maybe pick them up if they didn't run away but they probably would

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You gotta put one hand behind it and then the other one in front of it and gently push it so they jump into your hand. Then you can pet it

Hi! I'm Miichu, Miri's tupper. I am the main fronter at the moment but hopefully we'll reach a 50-50, someday. I love nature and helping people. Our Progress Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

im wett

 

Spoiler

d9bde216baaa0fdfead9f5804f47d337.jpg.8939ae5d3be4e5c053ee3f9027c32950.jpg

 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍🍼👩‍🍼 Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not knowing what to say be like

Hi! I'm Miichu, Miri's tupper. I am the main fronter at the moment but hopefully we'll reach a 50-50, someday. I love nature and helping people. Our Progress Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

cute 

 

that was to the picking up lizards I didn't see the other posts

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

 

More of my drawings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...