• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waking up sweaty because it's so hot

2 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Phil and I have gone all the way around the 24 hour clock and he is very nearly back to waking up at normal times.

Wow, you guys revolved your sleep schedule like we do lol? Does that happen for you often?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yeah 😄 When Phil doesn't have a job or school snapping him to a schedule he just kind of...drifts forward. It drives me so crazy!!! I don't know the exact "rate" of drift but it's usually about an hour per day. But I do give Phil credit for putting effort into fixing it over the last few days: Just a few days ago he was waking up in the late evening and he's pushed himself forward to the point where he woke up at 5am today. He'll most likely be starting work again in the next couple of weeks so I might enforce a wake-up time on him starting Monday. Gosh I feel like a parent sometimes. 😄 I also made him swear to a moratorium on drinking alcohol at home until July starts. Making Phil listen to me is exhausting work but I have to do it!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Guess that's not just a me-thing then

Kinda figured it was because I have no day-to-day schedule requirements, though I didn't think that just happened to everyone as soon as they've got a couple weeks to do nothing either.

Well actually, it probably requires that plus liking spending many hours on the computer. Understandably if someone isn't on the PC all night they're probably just going to sleep lol

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Maybe not when I'm working, but unemployed 20 year old Darron would have loved a 30 hour day. 10 hours for rest then 20 hours of doing stuff. It's easy to stay up past bedtime when you get to sleep in the following day. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Pizza time

(edited)

I used to go to bed at sunrise and sleep until like 2 pm, but I started sleeping at night and it made me realize how miserable it is to go to bed after midnight. I'm completely disfunctional the next day if I go to bed past midnight even if I get 8 to 10 hours

haha loser you got ninja'd 

just joking

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I could drift an hour a day naturally. So say the second week of summer when I didn't have a job, I could have gone from up at 6am to up at 3pm. I liked staying up all night by default because I just like the dark, but then it's harder to sleep in the light, so I'd literally sleep in the closit.

I think keeping a normal sleep schedule is usually better for your mental health

People who that isn't the case for are weird exceptions at best, and wrong at probably