• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luminesce

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• IceCreeper909

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously? I thought basically everyone knew that the light from your phone or PC kept you up at night, and that it was becoming common knowledge that it was "blue light". I mean, we've been using f.lux for who knows how long, at least 7 years, and Windows officially created its own "night light" to mimic the effect of removing blue light like a year ago.

Well, jeez, glad I mentioned it I guess. Guess it's still relevant to be teaching people about that

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

I think everyone knows that light keeps you awake, but the blue light is new to me. Although now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense because of the way sunlight is refracted in the atmosphere. Gosh, one more reason to not look at screens so much! Kinda wish I could go back in time to Phil in about 1995 or so when he was creating cities in SimCity 2000 and say to him "Do you really want this to be your life??? Go play outside or something!" 😄

Anyway time for sleep attempt #2! Just remember, if you ever see me on after about 1am or so it's not by my choice, I'm being held hostage by Phil-related shenanigans. 😄 Night-Night! 🛏️

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

(edited)

A reason to not look at screens, yes, but when looking at screens anyways you can still use a program that makes the screen more orange (they're generally customizable, f.lux is very much so)

Some difference is far better than none, plus f.lux lets you adjust screen brightness with Alt+Page Down/Up keys

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

I knew about blue light already 

and my room is such that it would be very difficult to get anything out from under it 

also nooo I slept till 6/7 again. why am I not tired when I awake at 2 in the morning but ready to sleep some more when I awake at 5

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Ah we hate the night light stuff. It just makes our screen red, and it keeps us up because it's so bright. All of the bright white light coming from our monitor is far more detrimental than what color light it is.

With that gripe out of the way, I thought I heard from somewhere the red light filter thing was a scam. However, Flandre posted Web MD, so I'm guessing my source for it being a scam was probably bogus 

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm undecided on Rosalind or Rosalin, and my male name is Ronan. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator