• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luminesce

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• IceCreeper909

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to be asleep 2 hours ago so I can wake up early in morning at like 1 am to talk to master sama but i've been doing chores and now i'm going to be whiped out because i will only get a few hours of sleep probably

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Oh, you're trying to match the schedule of someone in another country. That's fair, reason enough to mess up your sleep schedule if that's all that's going on in your life I guess.

Try to get sunlight (literally go outside) as early in the morning as possible to fully wake your body up/set circadian rhythm, that should help you go to sleep earlier.

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

And also, obviously, avoid bright light and especially sunlight in the hours before bed as much as you can.

Though as we've lived plenty on sleep schedules of all hours of the day, we can say that just avoiding light all day doesn't necessarily do anything lol. Consistently seeing sunlight as early in your day as possible helps your body set a start point, and then you can define an end point for it.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

the katamari ost is so good

BIG AGREE! 💚

I have very fond (second-hand) memories of Phil playing the game on PS2. Everyone knows I'm not much of a gamer but that's a game I still love. 💚

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Nice :) 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of September, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Rollin, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I don't know where I read it but there's a quote out there that goes something like "An angel in hell floats on her own little cloud of heaven" and if there's a quote I feel more than that I haven't heard it yet. 

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes