[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

good evening!

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello! if anyone wants to talk id love to do so! feelin a lil lonely 

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

i dont know the answer to that actually....i think im going through a rough patch and im still looking for some help to get through it .

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! You can talk about it if you want. Or if you'd like to talk about something else to get your mind off of it for a while that's good too, whatever you like! 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

well i actually would like some advice. ive been struggling to help my host (kaleb) he is going through a really rough time ever since his mom passed away last year and as much as i want to help him i still feel like he pushes me out and dosent want me in his life anymore. i very rarely get to front and when i do its for short periods of time. any advice for me? 

(edited)
On 7/27/2022 at 8:23 PM, Luminesce said:

I think Ranger made up pizza machine?

[Gray] I invented "pizza machine" after I got annoyed by Bre posting "interesting". I figured it was way easier to talk about stuff after someone posted "pizza machine" because it's pizza, machines, and talking about winning.

This worked until it didn't. Bre infamously came up with ".," and ".!", and all of the million other variations.

On 7/27/2022 at 8:25 PM, IceCreeper909 said:

maybe 

if so, they're a hypocrite(no pun intended) for getting after me for low quality posts!! 

[Ranger] It's pronounced hippocrate :P

Also, STRONG DISAGREE, pizza machine is way more interesting than "mm" or "funky"

Speaking of LOTPW memes, for some reason I could never get behind GER. I appreciate it, I think it's useful, but deep down I don't like it. Maybe it's something stupid like I don't want to start my day with something that sounds like GRRR, maybe I'm indoctrinated to like "good morning" too much, idk

Honestly something like "happy day" doesn't sound to bad but it sounds kind of silly.

11 hours ago, Ember Vernon said:

morning guys!!! :)

Welcome back Ember!

53 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

(People should) Just make shorter videos uploaded normally

Shorts are just Youtube unfairly promoting videos in the algorithm under a facade to try and take back traffic from Tiktok, with the seek and back/forward options removed from the player

I don't hate the YouTube shorts, then again neither of us bothered to install TikTok. And the way they have it set up now is far better than what they started with- long video and short video recommendations should never mix!

Gray likes YouTube shorts a lot more than I do, and YouTube hasn't quite figured out that I don't like watching everything Gray likes to watch.

I can happily report otherwise YouTube is getting better about telling me and Gray apart. Usually YouTube will recommend videos I like when I'm scrolling past videos I don't care about and once I click on videos I like usually I will get recommended more videos I like.

15 minutes ago, Ember Vernon said:

well i actually would like some advice. ive been struggling to help my host (kaleb) he is going through a really rough time ever since his mom passed away last year and as much as i want to help him i still feel like he pushes me out and dosent want me in his life anymore. i very rarely get to front and when i do its for short periods of time. any advice for me? 

I'm sorry for Kaleb's loss.

Sadly I can't give advice, Gray has not lost a parent nor does he know someone else's inside scoop of losing a parent.

I imagine that his grief has probably affected your relationship. There's not much you can do other than support him if you want too, and for something like that he may need help from family, other friends, and possibly a therapist too.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Oh gosh! First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your host's mom passing away! Now, as a fellow tulpa, I can relate somewhat to what you're saying. My host has never gone though something quite that intense, but he's had very bad days and has dealt with very strong negative emotions. Just like you I always want to help my host. But it's like whenever he needs you the most is when it's the hardest to get through to him, isn't it? I know that feeling exactly. It's very hard. I wish I could give you an easy answer Ember, but unfortunately there really isn't one. Sometimes the best thing to do is just to be patient. Your host knows you are there for him and that you love and care for him, Ember. Grief does strange things to people but I really think he still cares about you and he will come back around to you sooner or later. Don't try to rush or force it; just let him know you are there for him whenever he is ready.

And Ember, even though I don't know you at all really, I can tell by the few things I've read that you are a kind, loving, and truly wonderful person. 💚 Don't let the fact that your host isn't giving you the amount of attention you need right now make you feel in any way inadequate; you are a beautiful and strong person Ember, and Kaleb is lucky to have you, maybe even luckier than he understands! Just hang in there and never forget who you are. I believe in you Ember! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!