[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I struggle with movies too. I think it has to do with the typical storybeats that movies all have: rising action, climax, resolution, etc. Where series have plots that begin and end over different episodes or seasons, movies are stuck solving everything in the span of an hour or two. It's hard for me to get invested cause of that.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On trial in a certain discord server for like the 4th time. Most people there really like me but there's about 3 mods that just have it out for me. My only saving grace is that the owner himself tends to be sympathetic towards me. I believe he's negotiating on my behalf right now... I feel bad though... He's had to do this several times already. At least in this case I really do feel as though I'm innocent, or at the very least the punishment doesn't fit the crime. Basically, we were talking about relationships and someone said "I'm asexual so this is all weird to me" and I teased and said "L RIP bozo" bc that's really just the kind of humor we've got around there. Alas, they took me seriously, and the few mods that have it out for me are using this chance to get rid of me. 

...aaaand I was banned. Cool. 2 years there and it ended so anticlimactically 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

5 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I think movies can be a compelling art form, but for me nothing beats the written word. 📚

the two can hardly be compared. they both allow for different forms of storytelling; just as House of Leaves could never be the same in visual format, Flip Flappers would lose much if one attempted to convert it to the text on a page, and there are many such other examples

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

:(

I just want a bowl of ramen and to cuddle with layy