[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

let's not talk about the whole rest of your life doing this job when you haven't even done a full week yet

your options will open up a lot when you've made some money

also you will get stronger just doing this probably, but if not then once you're not sore from the initial working anymore you could try working out

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already feel stronger than I did before I started. I think I read that part of excercising a muscle is just how many raw muscle fibers you have, but it is also how many muscle fibers you use. You don't use a lot of the muscle you already have, but when you start to work out they become suddenly available and it makes it seem like you got twice as strong in no time. After you are using most of the fibers it is just about making more of them

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Also I will probably deliberately work out when I move, so that is hopefully somewhere between next week to a few months from now. Depends on when my friend finally gets hired and when her mom says it's fine

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

gm

I did every level in areas 1-4 then for 5 and 6 speedran to the next zone. I left off last night during the final battle. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

wow, that's a lot

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

is Bryan ever not swapped in as host Ice 

Lucilyn can you imagine me having a cat. I grew up as a dog person

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I got a letter in the mail saying PACE enterprises wants to help me find suitable employment. I don't know if I should do it or not.

If they give me a better paying job I guess I should go with them. I'm an adult so the decision is up to me I guess.

I'll feel bad abandoning this job though. I could be totally wrong but I think my coworker likes having me a round. When I talked about quitting on the first day he seemed kind of disappointed. They are also a skeleton crew and are in a severe need of more workers. Also the getting paid to exercise. But really, there is no logical reason as to why I shouldn't accept a better paying job, unless the job was horrible to work. I'll have to talk to my case manager about it monday and see if we can call and see what's up

Also the mail doesn't run on sundays so my dad was hiding this letter from me for a day or more... dang it dad

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, TB said:

is Bryan ever not swapped in as host Ice 

Yeah I'm always swapped in as host lol