• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beat splatoon 3 story mode 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I thought you said best Splatoon story mode and I was going to correct you by saying that title goes to modern warfare 2 

I also want a Persian cat and a Himalayan cat. the Persian one will be evil and the Himalayan one will be good. then I'll have some short haired cat as a mediator and a husky as arbiter 

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

lol

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

:P

3 hours ago, TB said:

I got a letter in the mail saying PACE enterprises wants to help me find suitable employment. I don't know if I should do it or not.

If they give me a better paying job I guess I should go with them. I'm an adult so the decision is up to me I guess.

I'll feel bad abandoning this job though. I could be totally wrong but I think my coworker likes having me a round. When I talked about quitting on the first day he seemed kind of disappointed. They are also a skeleton crew and are in a severe need of more workers. Also the getting paid to exercise. But really, there is no logical reason as to why I shouldn't accept a better paying job, unless the job was horrible to work. I'll have to talk to my case manager about it monday and see if we can call and see what's up

Yes the decision is only up to you! I trust that you have the intelligence to weigh the pros and cons before making any decisions.

I will say though that just having nice co-workers isn't a reason to stay at a job. It may be sad to say goodbye; but "nice co-workers" will come and go by the dozens if not hundreds throughout your life. The sad reality is that there are plenty of people you'll work with and you'll feel close to, but a few months after one of you quits you'll be like "...who?". There will be exceptions though--Phil has two long-term (10+ years) friends that he originally met through work!

Oh, and I totally see you as a cat person TB! 😁

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I guess I'll have to try not to feel bad then...

also I've been a dog person all my life hence my other name of woofy hermit. but I recently am interested in cats and misjudged how nice they could be around with. also brachcelaphic cats look like magic users, sages what have you so it entertains me greatly

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko