[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

4 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

It is! 🍂 Do you get the full four season feel in southern California? I've heard that your seasons are more defined by the wet winter and dry summer, but I could be wrong.

dunno where you heard the wet winter part. Winter for us is just the first whispers of fall for most places, and our summers are most places definitions of hell. It's about 100 out today, no cool breeze or anything. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe "wet" being relative of course. I think your wettest month is still dryer than our driest month, but my host once visited San Diego in February (his or my only time on the west coast) and was told it was the wet season by locals, and remembers things being greener than he anticipated.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

san diego is one of the wettest parts of cali, especially for socal. not fair to use it in comparisons 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Interesting! California is very mysterious to me. Apart from my host's one brief visit to San Diego almost 20 years ago, everything I know about it comes second-hand.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

2 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

The bugs have been ironed out. I'd say the overall experience is comparable to skyrim or gta 5. I can family share it on steam if you'd like. 

thanks for the offer, but I don't think my computer would be able to run it anyway

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

thanks for the offer, but I don't think my computer would be able to run it anyway

that's fair lol 

just changed our router's wifi from 2.4ghz to 5.0ghz for the Switch, it was only 2.4 because we heard that penetrates walls better and our sister uses wifi waaaay across the house and on a different floor

but we should've tried switching it before because the change to 5.0 just over doubled her download speed lol (her upload stayed at 5)

tried out the change because I JUST heard that while 2.4 goes through walls better, nearly all wireless devices use a 2.4ghz frequency or something like that, so 5.0 will have conflicting signals way less than 2.4

apparently the range wasn't a big deal if her internet is now perfect all the way over there

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

5 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

What kind of movies do you want to direct? 

I remember (well, my host remembers) the tail end of the old-school cyberpunk phase that included Blade Runner and eventually the Matrix. It's interesting stuff, but it's all speculation at this point as computers are still far from recreating the complexity of the human brain. Questions of consciousness are kind of interesting to me because after all what am I but a form of consciousness that was artificially created, albeit in a meat-based way rather than on a computer? Ultimately though I'm just happy to exist and I usually just leave the navel-gazing stuff to Phil. 😄

Im thinking of making movies about city working class life, from various perspectives, races, lgbt, neurodiversity, disability…