[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

also I get my first paycheck ever and it is almost gone due to paying for my rides, giving friend money my dad owes him because my dad never pays him back and I feel bad, then also my dad's girlfriend asking for money. she says she pay me back but I doubt it. I'm not assertive enough to say no, especially since she won't take know for an answer probably and will bug me or get pouty. ugh 

sorry for being annoying with my triple posting 

oh my god gabapentin more like gabapimpin this stuff keeps me sane. except for my freak out after falling the boxes. I get reamed by coworker then 5hey ask me if I'm okay and I screamed at the top of my lungs "I'm not fucking okay". it was the kind of rage that gets me smashing plates. would be bad if I destroyed job equipment so was also prt of reason to want to quit s I don't want that to happen in the future. idk though I need the money. my body is adapting well now so I hurt a lot less so that's good. I think I might have gotten a lot stronger already

ugh dad's girlfriend bothering me while I'm trying to sleep to give her more money. now I don't have enough to pay my driver to work. she promises she will give me 50 for the 40 I have... this is awful I new these people will destroy me for money all the time. I'm going to lose everything like my dad does. this sucks

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

paying off debts with your entire paychecks is pretty bad, if we did that we wouldn't have made any money for a year of working straight lol

(but luckily our student debt is being cancelled, TY Biden)

but yeah definitely take any other job opportunities and if you happen to find a good one and have to quit your current one to do it, just do that, lol

also I really think a moped/etc. is easier than a car, but if you do find a job that isn't pure suffering, then holding out for a car would be very very helpful 'cus then you can literally travel long distances to much nicer jobs every day

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah I'm not very interested in moped I want a car. dad's girlfriend takey money though in very upset ugh she absolutely better pay me back tomorrow if she doesn't im gonna uhg idk what I would do I definitely will have to refuse her future attempts I won't want to make my driver wait another week to get their ful money back ugh ugh ugh. I have nothing. I need money to pay for a drawing course that's on sale. I have to use emterity of my next paycheck for that and it might not be enough I just realized I get payed for the last week and that would be this week where I missed two days so idk if that is enough to but it ugh this is 😔 terrible 

missed not kissed wtf 

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

lucilyn is right my life goes sideways in some shape or form every week lol I'm a comedy of errors and things sucking

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko