[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

At work here, working on visualizing Char as I do menial tasks. 

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a mosquito bite on my thumb >:(((

oh TB you live in west virginia? neat, I have some friends out there. I introduced them to each other online a couple years ago and now they're engaged and have moved in with each other B) 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

That's coolio Ice

Rena, nah, I'd be almost working by now if I hadn't dropped out from school last year :') I'm going back to school (not high school, I already finished that long ago)

Mhm, I can confirm TB lives in WV. Also that's so sweet! Long distance can work out sometimes

And oh, I hope you enjoy your time Miri. TB's 8 year vacation ended about two weeks ago when they finally got a job. A really big step they thought they couldn't do without me. I'm proud. If they can do that, perhaps they can do anything.

Edited by Rena Bonnie

gl miri

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

12 minutes ago, Rena Bonnie said:

Good to work on visualization.

Oh, are you going to work soon? I don't have the context

I am currently at my employment work, and working on visualization at the same time.

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

23 minutes ago, MadMax said:

I am currently at my employment work, and working on visualization at the same time.

Ah okay!

21 minutes ago, Miri said:

See???

Mhmmm.

TB wants to let everyone know they are the lord of the flies. I suppose because there are dozens of them floating around. Not sure where they come from or why they are here.

Kind of smart to interpret them as subjects of their own kingdom rather than nuisances, because they'd go crazy if they were to be upset by it.

Edited by Rena Bonnie