• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FR

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

hey, it was a very difficult endeavor, calling it sad is mean

we haven't played any of the old games so figured 1-Star'ing every weapon is a good way to get acquainted/caught up, and it has been, I've learned so much about different playstyles doing this

(the splattershot jr 220k was because I was getting DESTROYED for a day straight during the Splatfest, so I had to play our best weapon to give Team Fun a chance)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

40 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

hey, it was a very difficult endeavor, calling it sad is mean

sorry :( 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

back from work. I feel pretty good. it is kind of satisfying to work all day then come back to rest. it is pretty satisfying to get a ton of stuff done or to find key holes for boxes. all the exercise too is good for depression. Monday was a thousand times better than Friday and the person who reamed me out is cool again and I know we don't hate each other. to think o was going to quit, I thought I had. o other option but to quit but I stayed and it paid off  

this must be what hank hill feels from working and why he has a lot of pride in it 

Also I had a couple boxes pinch my fingers and my instant reaction was to meow like I was in pain. a quick myeaaah. do the others think I am weird? probably not because one of the workers there make all kind of strange noises so he is captain weirdo but he is kind of nice to talk to except he hates everybody.

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm glad it somehow became more bearable for you lol, I didn't think your body would adjust that quickly

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

you're all lovely <3 yes even you bre 

the pain is more bearable and also ignorable now. I don't hurt during the work day but when I come home to relax all the acheyness decides to reveal itself for some reason but it's fine. 2 more weeks to apparently fully adjust 

maybe I recover fast because I'm a Saiyan ready to go. idk if they actually recover faster but they are tough so probably lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko