[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

48 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

Bats are cute - if they weren't full of dangerous viruses.

still

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's true for like all wild animals

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

There aren't really any dangerous snakes here either. They're all pretty small and either aren't venomous or their venom is too weak to do any real harm to humans. The only wildlife you're able to see around here in great abundance are deer, squirrels, and all the usual birds. I have seen foxes from time to time though! My area is too urbanized for black bears but they do live up in Appalachia and occasionally you'll hear about one wandering further in.

I think archosaurs are my favorite branch of the animal kingdom to learn about! I've spoken about my love for pterosaurs before and of course everyone loves dinosaurs! I think crocodiles are pretty cute in their own way (though I wouldn't want to get close to one!), and it's interesting to learn about their history: at one point millions of years ago there were croc relatives that galloped, and others that swam the ocean! And of course birds--the dinosaurs that we still have--are endlessly fascinating with so much variety! From the extreme lifestyle of the emperor penguin to the artic tern which flies from the North to South pole and back each year, to the intelligence of corvids, they always fill me with wonder! I love birdsong too; it's nature's own music! 🥰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I probably already told this story but I was cleaning out leaves from a large planter and a Western Diamondback slithered out and went between some gravel bags. 

I was wearing thick gloves but apparently it didn't want to bite me. It could have easily bitten my arm and that would have been a guaranteed trip to the emergency room though apparently they only kill 1 in 600 untreated. The bite will really scar you up though.

I looked up a picture and wow! I'm sure glad we don't have those here! Glad you didn't get bit! They are cool-looking...but I think I'd rather admire them behind glass or through a computer monitor. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

xfcg

yeah we just learned it's safest not to mess with snakes at all

same as spiders, even if most are harmless, you never know when that slightly blacker than normal spider is actually a black widow because you can't just look under it

the grass spiders we have here also look basically indistinguishable from brown recluses at a glance

suffice to say we don't risk brown recluse bites by saying "nah that's just a grass spider"

gn bre

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas