[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

5 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

we've never thought you were dumb from what you say on the forum, but you talk so often about making mistakes on simple stuff IRL around people that I figured the advice should cover if you feel dumb or incompetent in social scenarios, I guess

yup. I'm clumsy, both physicaly and mentally. I screw up on my job constantly and make little mistakes all the time. I don't know what is wrong with me. It's why I'm the resident dojikko as you can see in my signature 

I was taking to the lead/ superviser and he was telling me to stack bosses then switch to pulling and wrapping after a lunch schedule that is 4:30. I got confused and said do you want me to pull and wrap after 12 or 4:30. He just sat there with this look of befuddlement for several seconds and said, it's way past 12 it is 2:00... I say Man I'm dumb .. and he busts out laughing lol. idk how to feel. I have many work stories actually my work is very interesting and it feels like a videogame And a show. but yeah I'm dumb in some ways... idk why. people ask me to do things and I do the wrong with because I misunderstand. it's bad when Dwayne is there because he does and annoyed sigh that makes me feel bad. I need help on how to not be dumb at work. 

Thanks for the advice luli. I will try not to drink again and meditate a lot as meditation. is the most powerful tool for overcoming all my problems. I'm scared I'll drink when I get apartment with friend though because of the feeling of independence and freedom I'd wanna celebrate or do something like drinking just because I can. I have those urges but I guess I have to ignore them. 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also have talked to an interesting fellow at work. he told me he downed 4 30packs of beer and a bottle of liquor before. and he doesn't even get hungover. like wtf that is 5 times the death amount. he must have the same genetics as ozy Osbourne. but yeah he worked there 2 years and now he is quitting. he put out many job applications and is waiting for one to bite. I'm gonna kinda miss him. also more reason work is an anime is that his name is literally johnny skales. like wow what a cool name. apparently it is German and in German it is pro ounce skal less not like scales.  is this doxxing someone if I should remove his name let me know but I had to share 

my dad and his girlfriends lives are a total mess. my dad's bank shutting down his card from too much overdrafting and not paying anything back. oweing people money and not being able to get it. sometimes I feel like someone is going to drive by this house or something. not just my aunt but all of this is reason I really need to get out of here

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

also my job is dangerous my coworker has gotten several concussion on the job and I also accidently dropped a heavy box on my head and it made my head feel weird for a while like swelling was occuring. it was from a such a short height though that it wasn't really serious. I also cut my hands several times. brutal job but fun and time flies, I never feel like I'm waiting there bored while time crawls at a snail pace like I did in school 

I've also dropped boxes on my toes so that's no good. coworker said to be careful dropping skids down as they will break your toes if you drop it on them. I also dropped them then goo out of the way. 

also we always are a skeleton crew they are sorely out of people. we are besically doing the job or 4 or 5 people. there should be like 10 people pulling and wrapping but there will be 1 or 2 at times it's crazy. no one wants to work as Gabe's they are babies. people get hired then quit the second day. massive turnover

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

TB are you a himbo

I feel like all of my friends ignore me, across different friend groups. it's bizarre. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 hour ago, Lucilyn said:

may or may not be buying a 30ft ethernet cable for our Switch

so sad that Smash online worked perfectly for 100+ hours but Splatoon 3 is making us finally do this

people think it's old Switch hardware that's the problem and that the OLED model has better wifi though, for anyone that applies to

they literally updated to make the game not just disconnect you the moment there's lag right after I posted this

guess we ordered a $11 30ft ethernet cable for no reason, but oh well

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

walked into the kitchen and saw our cat on the counter which she is very not allowed to do and wondered why, and then I was like oh, giant moth

guess that's an okay reason to break the no counter rule

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I wrote "and saw the cat on the counter" but edited to say "our cat" because "the cat" only really works for people around our household/very familiar with our cat

our edits are always either that (clarifications), an extra sentence/paragraph like this one, or simple typo corrections

Edited by Lucilyn