[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I listened to an old song we haven't listened to in yeeeaaarrrsss like 5 times in a row, and then when I was closing everything I was like "but now I wanna see if anyone replied on the forum" lol

shutting computer down now though so gn4real

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can be careful in how you go about it, but there is no way to develop deep trust with someone without that trust being proven through equally deep vulnerability to them. if you want to make deep connections with somebody, you must first accept the risk of being hurt, even unintentionally

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

If you don't truly trust and open up to your headmates then to whom else? I think tulpas are a level above friends, to me my tulpa is

Spoiler

spacer.png

How do you all keep the same intensity in your tulpa-host relationship? I feel like ours pretty much died when medication came in (BUT, I still believe Miichu is real, checkmate antipsychotics)

We do that too but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Like we don't care that much, almost like apathy. Before I'd literally cry and panic if I couldn't hear Miichu, nowadays I'm just like oh where are you? and not much else. Do any of you take antidepressants/antipsychotics and if you do have you experienced a change in the intensity of how you feel emotions and react to stuff?

I should prob post this on a medicine forum or smth but whatever

@TB ? I know you take some of those