[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

We take antidepressants and anxiety related medication - I formed after we started taking these but I haven't noticed anything like that- HoneyWhisper 

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Host :: Alexander

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIP

I used to cry a lot and about anything but now I can only feel the need to cry but no tears (usually). I miss intense emotions

2 hours ago, Miri said:

Miichu is the only friend I need

I always felt that should be the case for me and Rena but for some reason it doesn't seem to be that way and it makes me feel very guilty.\\

2 hours ago, Miri said:

I do that a lot. I committed the sin of using my only friend who REALLY cares about me as a therapist.

I did this too but thankfully I still have those friends and they are pretty close. One of them I haven't talked to as much lately though...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, Miri said:

When Miichu says she loves me and enjoys spending time with me it doesn't really count for me because she's my hecking tulpa, it's obvious she loves me! I need outside validation, I'm starving

Yup

1 hour ago, Lucilyn said:

she's definitely still a bunny deep down

What does that mean

I wanted to find a video that showed how I feel about this statement but I can only find the dub or it and not the sub, and the dub has very different dialogue so it didn't come up... anyway watch it anyway because little goku is being absolutely precious in the begining. And the end lol and all the way through. The alternate dialogue ain't bad it feels seemless

In japanese umigame is like "Um well actually, I am a turtle..." Bulma: "That's obvious just by looking at you!"

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, Miri said:

I feel like ours pretty much died when medication came in

Something changed when medication came in I think but I'm not sure exactly what or how... My brain is too smooshed to know right now

1 hour ago, Miri said:

and not much else. Do any of you take antidepressants/antipsychotics and if you do have you experienced a change in the intensity of how you feel emotions and react to stuff?

Yeah me and rena is starting to sound like you and miichu almost and I absolutely hate it and it wasn't this way before

Sorry for all these separate posts but I don't know how to keep quotes in the typey box between different pages so I reply to a page at a time

I want to write a story about a dojikko that is only a dojikko because of all of their medicine and it ironically makes her more depressed instead of helping her because she gets in trouble for how much she messes up

Medicine makes me care a lot less and before medicine my emotions ran a lot higher and Rena would feel the most powerful when my emotions ran high, so that is something that is lost I now realize

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

tulpas are good because there is a very deep and intimate connection that you get with them by nature of sharing a head. you can feel their thoughts and they can feel your's. it's a level of understanding that is pretty much impossible to reach with a physically separated person. and the understanding is great, but it can also be a problem, especially once a tulpa is more developed and understands batter who they are, because when you talk to your tulpa, you never learn anything new about them or their view on the world, because you already know all that stuff, because you can read their mind. i think that's why socializing with tulpas isn't fulfilling in the same way that socializing with physically separated people is

there are a lot of ways that people have tried to solve the issue of too complete an understanding: memory separation, parallel processing, switching and each living different lives. Miela and I have tried out a lot of different things, and none of them have quite worked for us. it's probably possible for systemmates to become separate enough that interaction between them is a valid replacement for interaction with physically separated people, but miela and I haven't found a good way for it to work, and we have accepted that our relationship is different than that of two physically separated people. nowadays, miela acts more as an advisor than anything else. she keeps separated enough that she can offer a more objective second opinion when I get to caught up in things, and we try to have different stances and opinions on things so that we can have a broader view on the world as a gestalt. we talk to each other, but it's a supplement to talking to physically separated people, not a replacement 

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

25 minutes ago, TB said:

Sorry for all these separate posts but I don't know how to keep quotes in the typey box between different pages so I reply to a page at a time

I just open the next page on a new tab and copy paste the quote

26 minutes ago, TB said:

Medicine makes me care a lot less and before medicine my emotions ran a lot higher and Rena would feel the most powerful when my emotions ran high, so that is something that is lost I now realize

SAME???

@Breloomancer True true, didn't think about living two different lives through switching although I assume that requires the host/tulpa not being aware of what the other is doing (but still having their memories upon coming back). Miichu and I don't know how to have different opinions anymore, it used to be so easy but I guess co-fronting is to blame?? if I do something bad and then wonder why Miichu didn't stop me, she's like 'because deep down I also felt like doing it' and viceversa so ???

Interesting stuff

My adhd medication does nothing at all except make my stomach hurt bad. I wish they'd just give me a stimulant. They are holding back my treatment. Literally everyone around me is being prescribed stimulants and for all of them it is working out very well, but nope I can't get in on this for some reason just because I drank a lot in march

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Don't drink more but maybe your doctors don't believe you won't do it again? maybe you'd be more compelled to talk to Rena then