• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o sorry, I'm watching Rick and Morty season 5 lol, we kinda forgot to get around to it for so long that season 6 is almost fully aired

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

7 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

we eat a fair amount of protein (at least 60g a day, but some days are like 100g) so we gained muscle while losing weight perfectly fine (:

(well, for a few months we didn't lose weight at all, but we sure as heck gained muscle and our weight stayed the same so we must've lost a lot of fat, and once we stopped working out we've lost a lot more weight (not muscle) again)

Sincerely

When you feel bored af and you feel like doing something risky, like causing an incident in gensokyo. To spice things up

10 hours ago, Bear said:

I'm approaching 3 years without even a sniffle.

I had a sore throat for a day in August from hiking all day in the cold rain in the mountains but that's about it. The last time I felt so ill I had to stay in bed for a few days was in 2016 and the last time I required a doctor prescribe me some medicine was as a child in the past millenium. Not spending time among large masses of people like in school definitely helps.

couldn't be the boss of every single game

also no offense if that video wasn't a joke, but one of the big reasons we chose to diet like this was so we could prove that fad diets are a scam and losing weight really is as simple as eating less calories, and so far that's been proven true

the trick is how to manage to eat less, but we've just been haphazardly planning out what we can still eat each day based on what we eat for breakfast, so like if we start with a pizza then all that's really left is a bit of snacks later or like a can of spaghettios, but if we start with something smaller then.. y'know, etc.

speed of weight loss and difficulty in reducing calories will by person though, but I don't think the best dieting strategy will

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

3 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

losing weight really is as simple as eating less calories, and so far that's been proven true

We'll agree to agree.

4 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

the trick is how to manage to eat less

[Ashley] Bear was at one point incapable of not snacking. Now he's a champ so we understand.  

I could have just let Ashley front exclusively for six months because she really doesn't like eating or body maintenance of any kind and hates the bathroom or anything to do with it.

[Ashley] exaggerations  

7 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

The last time I felt so ill I had to stay in bed for a few days was in 2016

I've never ever been so sick I had to "stay in bed." I don't understand the concept at all. I can't play on the computer in bed and TV is boring af so F that noise.

I do know that above 102F fever I prefer to relax but I've never had a fever last longer than a nap. I even had moderate surgery and was under orders to "stay in bed". But they're not the boss of me.

Anyone else get buzzed when they have a fever, like it feels good to have a fever? Maybe I'm part reptile like the so called founder of Facebook.

Also, leave those Touhou-ians alone.

Edited by Bear