• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WW3 is a forgone conclusion but it likely won't happen anytime soon. There's a chance, a relatively large chance, that it can happen today or tomorrow though it's still unlikely IMO. It wouldn't surprise me but how does one prepare for WW3? I live in one of those cities that would be chosen to hit first due to its large military history and presence. If there are a dozen nukes, we'll likely get one. If there's a sea invasion, we'll likely see it here, if there's a land invasion, there is a clear route through here. So then what do? 

My job isn't to worry about such nonsense. I am not a prepper but I do have a stockpile that would last me a month or three. I don't have any guns but the first armed person or persons who attempt to take me will lead me to this crossroad.  They will take my life or I will take theirs and their gun. They may have the advantage but they also have more to lose. I can assure you that I don't know what I'll actually do but my logos is clear: I'm not afraid to die, and I have plenty of pent up berzerker anger to take down an invader, skin them, gut them, and wear their stomach as a hat. 

There is no "be taken alive" here, it's clearly shown that any enemy combatant who takes me would use me in ways that would lead to death anyway.

Edited by Bear

My aunt's tap water has weird flakes in it and for some reason the brita filter thing I just bought doesn't get rid of them. I'm sorely dissapointed. Idk what I am putting into my body...

Also have to go to work soon. this sucks I want to rest it is too much for me

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I think I would be insane if I had to sit through commercials without the ability to mute them. Maybe that's why there are so many insane people lately?

Good night!

3 hours ago, Bear said:

So you're saying you were abused as a child. We were poor but I still had a big screen in my room. Priorities, priorities. I bought it myself from dog walking and other entrepreneurial ventures such as selling gum for profit in class.

Not having a TV is a status symbol. The poorer and more uneducated the people the bigger is their TV.

I am also extremely allergic to advertisements but I have blocked them out of my life quite successfully.