[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Bear said:

So you're saying you're not hogging all the thoughts after all.

32 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

you're really going a lot deeper on it than I ever tried to, huh

I am only concerned with the hogging.

32 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

and they surely exist 'cus it'd be weird if we somehow managed to interact without any actual thought behind what we say, Tewi's been giving Lumi useful advice since 2010 that definitely required thought

So basically the fronter is made consiously aware of thoughts that are made by some means by others not active. Thus confirming they must in some way be active in part, at some time, for some duration, in order to achieve this. Not co-fronting, not co-active, not co-consiously. Maybe semi-consious is a good term here.

Edited by Bear

• Replies 131.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TB

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• IceCreeper909

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

uhhhhh...

I thought I followed for a second but I don't exactly get your conclusion

I guess I kinda "dished it out but can't take it" with how complicated those explanations must've sounded huh?

I wasn't mad or anything btw, I find it equal parts funny and scary that people must work so drastically differently for us not to be able to easily reach an understanding here

like, the idea that we might be trying to explain mental stuff to someone with aphantasia is always on our mind (in random conversations), but maybe we're missing an even bigger/wider-reaching fear we should have of people's minds not working like ours at ALL lol, idk and probly can't know

no one but the one switched in is active in our system until the fronter focuses on someone to be active (though you can train the brain to make them active automatically for whatever reasons, we just haven't bothered), and then we PRESUMABLY interact like normal for most systems, and I was just saying during a conversation between fronter and not fronter, we can track the thoughts of the fronter that's pre-words or etc. as well as ofc what they actually think more clearly in words, but for non-fronters we can only really observe the result of presumably that kind of thinking, but only the results (thinking in words or feelings or whatever) of a non-fronter is perceptible, and whatever background streams of thought/mental processing we SHOULD have is not visible to anyone

activity is as simple as being focused on or not, for the sake of this discussion anyway (I wouldn't actually say it takes real attention or focus to have a systemmate active, but at least the initiative takes attention, purposely by the fronter or automatically because the brain is trained to for whatever reasons)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I feel sad. a lot me and renas interactions is fairly superficial I think. I'm not sure what to do about it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

8 minutes ago, TB said:

I feel sad. a lot me and renas interactions is fairly superficial I think. I'm not sure what to do about it

Mine with Miichu was kinda superficial until we started co-fronting and having same experiences we could later talk about. Kinda like how you bond with other people by sharing an experience, you have that in common. 'Hey Miichu, remember that one time we went to X and did Y?' 'Oh yeah, that was fun, it was etc etc etc'. Do you have something similar with Rena?

Hi Nate

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

(edited)

I still don't really understand what co fronting is

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

genuinly how has there been so many posts lately like I wake up to 4 or 5 new pages, I don't even read them anymore bc wtf 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of September, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Rollin, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I wanted to say it was bc you kept repeat posting, TB, but I looked and no it just looks like our more global friends are active 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of September, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Rollin, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

8 minutes ago, TB said:

I still don't really understand what co fronting is

It's like two people being switched in at the same time

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report