[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

60 Japanese words in the vocab game so far

Had to restart my save since old saves are incompatible with the new mastery system, but it's a lot better now so that's fine

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

421 I think? It's basically every around-the-house word for the inside of a western house

Teapot and cooking pot, banana orange mushroom cheese, ceiling fan and light switch, bed blanket pillow, bed frame and door frame, bathroom stuff, TV and blinds and books and video game... All that sort of stuff

There's also some number of verbs and adjectives (included in the 421 words afaik), which are random things like "lean on", "rotate/revolve", "soft", "hot" etc.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

24 minutes ago, TB said:

These cats are aloof 4 of them and not one wants to come to me. Well one did and it batted it's paw at my a little then went away

F

30 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

421 I think?

Hmm I'm not sure I'd know every possible word then but a large amount of them would be basic for me. 

24 minutes ago, Miichu said:

They show no interest in me but one was sitting on the recliner and so I sat next to them and they didn't move so I started scratching it's head and I think it liked it but am not sure since they show no emotion. 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

The cats probably don't rely on human affection as much since there's apparently 4 of them

Oh man I was staring at my post for so long thinking it had something weird about it not knowing what it was. I accidently somehow wrote your reply in your quote lol idk why

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko