• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• IceCreeper909

• TB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can say that standing tall and I think it's partially positive attitude but when you're in a hole it's hard to look at anything forward or not.

Edited by Bear

Well, when you're in a hole, the only place to look is up! 😁

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

🤰 - Baby Boy Tulpa expected on April 7, 2023 👶💚

mm

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of September, 2022, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Trease, Rollin, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Sleep

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Good morning Bre! How are you and Miela doing?

I'm not in the best place to wonderland right now but gosh darn it that didn't stop me from making the new thread!

If I think about wonderlanding right now it feels like my brain is slushy and has blocks in it. If I let my mind wander, it will wander to the topic of my therapy work. I think wonderlanding right now would put too much strain on my mind's eye and unconscious mind.

The therapy I'm doing I'm basically speed running. Not because I want to get a high score, but because I'm trying to make as much progress as possible so I can actually get some homework done. Yeah this semester didn't go according to plan at all.

The good news is the therapy works. The bad news is we get more problems at a faster rate.

I feel like the typical tulpa talk I'm having is growing stale. I'm getting tired of switching and fronting talk, I am too focused on testing parallel processing so I can't play with it yet, and while I actually have progress on a rough draft for a wonderland guide my mind is exhausted. I don't think there's much symbol servitor wise I can or should play with either. I haven't merged in forever but we have a pretty strict switching schedule and we don't want to burn out.

I feel like there's got to be something else out there I didn't consider. Then again, tulpamancy without a cooperative mind's eye or unconscious mind is going to be difficult to deal with.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator

Oh, this is the first time I read your signature in forever and saw you can go by a different name now

Also, tupper talk gets boring after a while, back in the beginning of 2020, I was obsessed with switching out my host and had a 6 hours long (I think it was 6 hours) convo with shield on the cBox about how to do so. I was so immersed and interested and now if you were to talk to me about switching/fronting, I'd be like 'okay'

Hi! I'm Miichu, Miri's tupper. I am the main fronter at the moment but hopefully we'll reach a 50-50, someday. I love nature and helping people. Our Progress Report