• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are likening me to a brick wall, I take that as a compliment because look, of the three types of dwellings typically constructed by anthromophic porcine, the brick variety verifyably stands up to strong winds, especially the type spouted by canids, wolves specifically, and it's unlikely hominids have higher lung capacity. Therefore, metaphorically speaking, it's not too much of a stretch that I would stand up to hot air, and that happens to be the case here.

Edited by Bear

I emphasized the thing that Ido was specifically wanting me to say. If you aren't going to use more than 2 brain cells to parse what I say, I can't handle talking to you today

Edit: Not a reply to the doublepost, this is why doubleposting is against forum rules

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Double posting is specifically allowed in games, but if that policy changes, as community leader I expect you will let me know.

Also, not only Ido talks to brick walls, as you know.

Edited by Bear

I was telling you exactly why forums disallow double posting, not warning you of rule breaking

Because it's annoying in the forum format

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Is everything annoying? I haven't been annoyed in such a long time I forget how it goes.

[Ashley] well everyone around you remembers all too clearly.  

Suddenly my two IRL friends are playing games with me online and my time is more filled than I could've expected

Good evening.

My day was pretty boring outside of therapy work and playing Cooperate Clash.

Also my brain is partially fried so here's a nonsensical shit post

Spoiler

pop pop opo po p pop opp pop pop po p po oppo pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop popo op op po po po pop pop opop popo pop popo pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop ooooooo pop pop pop pop pop pop pop po po po po po po po po pop opo ooo pop pop pop op op op opop popo pop pop opop opop oopo popo pop popo pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop popo pop pop popo oop pop pop ppo po po po pbrrghhh

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread