• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm getting tired of me, but I'm not sad about it, it's rather a challenge. Also, I'm only a few hundred posts ahead of Ice and TB, I predict they'll be ahead by this time next year.

Also, I love the Fall and yesterday finally felt like fall during the day. The leaves are finally changing and falling on the trees on my street. The wind picking up and sweeping the leaves is such a nice sound/feeling.

It has not been above freezing here in over a month, except a couple days where it snowed, since that brings it up to like 40'F apparently

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't like the cold, I prefer to be too hot, but it can't subtract from the sense of well-being that Fall brings. This has been a very good holliday season so far. An excellent Halloween, a wonderful Thanksgiving, and plans for hiking around Christmas. I'm saving a few hours here and there to volunteer as a chaperone for the local cub scouts because my friend's kid is one. Children at this age don't care about age or race or politics or anything else. They're eager to learn, fast to volunteer answers and usually tolerate about anything except losing games, so you have to let them win but in a way that looks like they barely won or they'll accuse you of letting them win. Honestly it's more about having fun than winning but if they win, everyone wins. They also have to lose every once in a while to exercise that good sportsmanship.

Qualia I want to experience of someone else's:

1. Tulpamancy

2. Preferring being hot over being cold

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

True. When it's cold I don't mind going outside and doing stuff but when it's hot I just don't want to do anything and am constantly in a bad mood. This summer was horrible, so hot and dry

I'm not sure I've even experienced tulpamancy.

I don't like dry, that's awful for so many reasons. Luckily ocean air is moist.

When I think of Spain, I always think of colorful, cliffside, adobe villas. I suppose that exists somewhere along the Mediterranean coast. I suppose I've always lived in such a place (minus the color, and with stucco instead of adobe), so naturally I would have that thought.

Edited by Bear