[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

good morning

there is a such thing as benign hallucinations, and something like 5 or 10 percent of the population gets them. of course, it may not have been a hallucination, but idk what it could have been just based on that description. probably not something from the fourth dimension

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back. Awful experience, some patient wouldn't stop flirting with me even though I clearly told him to stop multiple times. Good food, better mood, no more weird ideas but I wouldn't go back

Where did  you go again miri? I forget.

Also I feel I've read reports of people taking them and just not being themselves anymore as it turns them in to an emotionless zombie, which isn't an inaccurate description of my dad.

Also the reason why I think it was a 4th dimensional creature is because if a 4th dimensional creature stepped into our world it would be a thin slice of it. Like if we put a cylinder into a 2 dimensional world, they would only see a flat pancake part of it out of nowhere and it would be freaky. For fourth dimensional creatures the equivalent of the pancake is a orb. It would also explain why it apparated out of nowhere instantly. basically like a creature just sat something down on our world.

Also really I see things like the 4th dimenisonal spider that had too many legs and they were kind of unstable shimmering and flickering

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

i understand the whole 3d slice of a 4d object thing, i just think that it is an extraordinary hypothesis that shouldn't be weighed highly in comparison to other hypotheses

-Me

Also thanks lumi I will try your method

And hmm what other hypothesis are their besides I'm hallucinating either mundanely or as a result of impending shchizophrenia

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

it's hard to come up with one since i don't know more about the orb. could it have been a balloon that you didn't get a good look at and looked strange?

-Me

28 minutes ago, TB said:

Also I feel I've read reports of people taking them and just not being themselves anymore as it turns them in to an emotionless zombie, which isn't an inaccurate description of my dad.

I heard this same thing about antidepressants, and also about ADHD medications... That actually worked for other people. It seems medications like these can just be a biological mismatch, and in that case you should tell your doctor and stop taking them. One ADHD medication works great for one person, but makes another person feel robotic, and we can't really know what will work for who before trying. But anyways, there have been multiple people on this forum who even said they could maintain tulpamancy activity while taking an antipsychotic, and all of them said it helped make their minds less chaotic as well, so don't be too doom and gloom about it.

Only thing is, I don't know whether antipsychotics help keep you from getting worse or not. Where you're at you're clearly not suffering from any special illusions or delusions, so I would say to hold off on a medication for schizophrenia etc. until it becomes an actual source of distress in your life. But I haven't done the research to know if starting them early helps it not progress or something. If you trust your psychiatrist or whoever decides this stuff for you to not instantly force you into a new medication, you could ask them about this and say you've had a random hallucination here and there but nothing distressing

Also as someone who has talked about how you talk to ceiling people while on drugs, you're the least credible person to be hypothesizing about 4th dimensional beings manifesting in 3D space, sorry

Occam's razor points to your various mental-medical problems, huge medication history and current list and all that

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It definitely wasn't a balloon. It was a perfect sphere not whatever a balloon shape it. Also it moved way too fast and it was relatively close to me so I got a good look at it.

And oh when I say I talk to ceiling people it is kind of a joke but enthogens can let you meet strange entities. I haven't actually met any strange entities because ketamine is less likely to do that than things like shrooms or lsd.  The only time I've seen "ceiling people" is when I was in high emotional distress and I saw Tayomi and Eara in my ceiling, the imperfections of the ceiling warping to form them, no drugs. Ketamine is an enthogen though so it is fun to say I get access to them as if they are a council of people above us.

Also these tulpamancers that are on antipsychotics, are they performing high level tulpamancy or just basic having a seperate inner voice in their head. Because I want to achieve all the big stuff like imposition etc and I don't know if that kind of medicine would make it much harder to see them in reality

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

That I can't say tbh, outlook seemed decent but I don't remember anyone who was professional at imposing or switching that was also on an antipsychotic (though maybe I just don't remember)

I just know the core essence of tulpamancy is not necessarily lost, in at least some people (again, can't know how X medication affects Y person ahead of time)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just like that, I made a mistake that costed me my 70 tabs. Breloomancer will have to send me the voice changing resources again since I had them there for later use. Also various unknown youtube videos I don't remember and some that I do remember, as well as many twitter tabs to use as references for drawing.

Life's short death's long so whatever

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko