[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

That's me too. People often ask me what's wrong when I'm just neutrally sitting there

I always look grumpy or sad

I'm glad covid happened because masks are a miracle (i'm not actually happy covid happened due to all the human suffering but masks are a good thing that  came out of it)

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 157.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good morning

i think the speed of learning follows a logistic function. it gets faster over time as you have more to build off of and can make more connections at a time, but eventually it starts to level off as you become acquainted with all the easily accessible information and finding new, useful pieces of information becomes more difficult

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Considering starting an even more ambitious mindset/thought-pattern-shaping endeavor today, will be pretty big if I can get a handle on all it'll entail

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Admittedly I hijacked my own response to be more of a progress post, but only because it's so on my mind I wasn't even able to avoid going where I did

Fear of becoming uncreative by the time I get skillful enough to really make things was something I had early on, but at this point it just feels silly to think.

That's not so helpful of a reply though, now is it?

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I just have resting Darron face. I look like a grumpy German because of furrowing my bushy brows. It's just because I'm focused or deep in thought. I guess I learned the fake "pleasant smile and demeanor mask" for the public and my coworkers. Because if I don't I get hounded about it. People are exhausting. I just want to relax and not worry about how I look to others. Every once in a while someone elicits a genuine smile out of me. Usually just when I hear a funny bit on a podcast or a show I'm really enjoying. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

game called hifi rush is pretty good. really good. very fun. Lumi should try it. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I know a bit about it, my brother loves it and literally told me it renewed his faith that good games can still come out, lol

It's not exactly my type of game, but I likely would've tried it through his library, except... I kind of just got to the point where I'm not playing video games nearly as often anymore, organically instead of by straight up banning them like that one month in the past. So unfortunately I'm not looking for new games to play right now

As a matter of fact, excluding the couple times I worked fair stands in California for two weeks each, I just hit "0 hours played in the last 2 weeks" on Steam for the first time probably EVER. I've played a bit more since that (again, I haven't banned video game playing, but I've managed to move away from them being my go-to time filler), but that's kind of a huge thing for me tbh, since even when Breath of the Wild or Splatoon 3 came out and I no-lifed those games I still played some Steam game once or twice here and there

But anyways yeah, I've heard it's a great game, very nice